| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Shannon Long https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19410 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Lasered [ Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Shannon Long |
PB Playmate from years ago. I was surprised she didn't already have a thread. Ripping, tight body. Cracking tits. I had to edit some pics because they showed her thingamajig. |
|
| Author: | wolverine [ Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
I'm lost for words. She is (was) stunning |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
The pics i saw on google show only a very hairy old school womanhood, no pink bits, so should be ok, check with wolverene for thingamajig fine print rules. :) |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
I had pics showing Samantha Steele's thingamajig removed. So I'm not bothering. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
I'll wait for confirmation. |
|
| Author: | wolverine [ Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
Lasered wrote: I'll wait for confirmation. Should be OK to upload. If not, they can be removed (after being saved to my hard drive of course |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
Rightio then. When I can be bothered. I post the same pics unedited. This is the best copy of this easily available shot. Tbh I don't think she's the cutest chick, and I don't like the big earrings. But that is a sensational body, and this dress shows it off really well. A shame there isn't follow up shots of her walking along. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
Alright. So I'll start again. These pics are unedited. Similar pics are of varying sizes and detail. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
| Author: | Lasered [ Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shannon Long |
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|