AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Kate McCracken
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19299
Page 1 of 4

Author:  check [ Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

Here's one of Kate. Bit of fun made me laugh. Mia doesn't stand a chance.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234286169/K ... y_xvid.avi

Sorry about the quality. Again this is one of Encal's. I've put it together the best I could the next one will be alot better.

Author:  check [ Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

Here's another one of Kate alot better quality.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234303511/Kate_Pilates.avi

Author:  check [ Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

Bit more of Kate doing pilates same outfit as above. Found it on another disk I'm working on. Worth the download. I think it's better than the one above.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234556479/K ... ates_2.avi

Author:  ecnal [ Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

check wrote:
Here's another one of Kate alot better quality.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234303511/Kate_Pilates.avi


Thanks Check. Haven't watched my vids in AGES!!! Good to get a Katie dose. I love that grey outfit :shock: And my eyes aren't the only things popping out! :P

Author:  wolverine [ Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

I've got a nice collection of Kate's caps and photos, accumulated over the years. Enjoy

Author:  wolverine [ Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

some more

Author:  SKaVeN [ Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

Are those model shot ones on the second post the ones I uploaded on the old site? :?

Anyway, on balance, I have to say that I think I'm still very much a J-Low man (but not many people 'round here know that fact)...

Author:  ecnal [ Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

wolverine wrote:
some more


Blimey! I thought I was obsessed!!! Wolverine - you need to see someone mate. Excellent collection. Where'd you get the nude shots from???

The ones near the end with the pink bikini over the black top - used to annoy me when she wore two tops like that. Just imagine the :shock: value if she hadn't!!!

Author:  wolverine [ Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

SKaVeN wrote:
Are those model shot ones on the second post the ones I uploaded on the old site? :?


Most likely, yes... Credits go to original cappers where appropriate of course.

I also have a nice collection of J-Low caps and photos but I might just hold off for a while with those. I want to tease Skaven a bit 'cause he's so anal about his uploads.

Author:  ecnal [ Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aerobics Oz Style

wolverine wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:
Are those model shot ones on the second post the ones I uploaded on the old site? :?


Most likely, yes... Credits go to original cappers where appropriate of course.

I also have a nice collection of J-Low caps and photos but I might just hold off for a while with those. I want to tease Skaven a bit 'cause he's so anal about his uploads.


:P Aaaaah - blackmail! Skaven won't forget this in a hurry ...

P.S. what do people do with all these "credits"? Do you get a freebie interstate flight or something?!!! :lol:

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/