AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:12 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 35 posts ] 
 Kate McCracken 
Message Author

Postby check » Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm


Here's one of Kate. Bit of fun made me laugh. Mia doesn't stand a chance.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234286169/K ... y_xvid.avi

Sorry about the quality. Again this is one of Encal's. I've put it together the best I could the next one will be alot better.

S 640x480 952


4
Ralph Wiggum

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:05 am
Posts: 80
Karma: 45.00 (36 thanks)
Mon May 18, 2009 6:27 pm
Profile

Postby check » Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm


Here's another one of Kate alot better quality.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234303511/Kate_Pilates.avi

S 640x480 1753


4
Ralph Wiggum

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:05 am
Posts: 80
Karma: 45.00 (36 thanks)
Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm
Profile

Postby check » Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 am


Bit more of Kate doing pilates same outfit as above. Found it on another disk I'm working on. Worth the download. I think it's better than the one above.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234556479/K ... ates_2.avi


Ralph Wiggum

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:05 am
Posts: 80
Karma: 45.00 (36 thanks)
Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 am
Profile

Postby ecnal » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 am


check wrote:
Here's another one of Kate alot better quality.

http://rapidshare.com/files/234303511/Kate_Pilates.avi


Thanks Check. Haven't watched my vids in AGES!!! Good to get a Katie dose. I love that grey outfit :shock: And my eyes aren't the only things popping out! :P


1
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:39 am
Posts: 153
Karma: 32.68 (50 thanks)
Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 am
Profile

Postby wolverine » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:22 am


I've got a nice collection of Kate's caps and photos, accumulated over the years. Enjoy
Please log in to view images


9
Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am
Posts: 4071
Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:22 am
Profile

Postby wolverine » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:33 am


some more

M 667x1000 721
S 422x747 539
S 275x403 648
S 275x403 518
S 256x384 637
S 400x600 576
S 446x650 484
S 400x267 695
S 488x732 651
S 732x488 783
S 333x500 551
S 732x488 865
S 306x431 504
S 306x431 585
S 500x333 550
S 500x333 519
S 366x500 618
S 500x333 766
S 332x500 912
S 332x500 786
S 332x500 663
S 313x500 564
S 500x374 705
S 332x500 979
S 330x500 678
S 262x500 600
S 750x576 852
S 750x576 746
S 1024x576 914
S 480x360 836
S 1024x576 621
S 1024x576 688
M 1077x827 954
S 640x480 1110
S 348x522 816
S 640x480 735
S 640x480 753
S 640x480 634
S 305x600 740
S 419x600 675
S 640x426 627
S 332x500 621
S 400x293 581
S 640x480 902


7
Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am
Posts: 4071
Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:33 am
Profile

Postby SKaVeN » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 am


Are those model shot ones on the second post the ones I uploaded on the old site? :?

Anyway, on balance, I have to say that I think I'm still very much a J-Low man (but not many people 'round here know that fact)...


Ned Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:51 am
Posts: 2065
Karma: 3.24 (67 thanks)

Location: Adelaide
Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 am
Profile

Postby ecnal » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 am


wolverine wrote:
some more


Blimey! I thought I was obsessed!!! Wolverine - you need to see someone mate. Excellent collection. Where'd you get the nude shots from???

The ones near the end with the pink bikini over the black top - used to annoy me when she wore two tops like that. Just imagine the :shock: value if she hadn't!!!


Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:39 am
Posts: 153
Karma: 32.68 (50 thanks)
Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 am
Profile

Postby wolverine » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:40 pm


SKaVeN wrote:
Are those model shot ones on the second post the ones I uploaded on the old site? :?


Most likely, yes... Credits go to original cappers where appropriate of course.

I also have a nice collection of J-Low caps and photos but I might just hold off for a while with those. I want to tease Skaven a bit 'cause he's so anal about his uploads.


Capo Bastone
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:26 am
Posts: 4071
Karma: 346.65 (14112 thanks)
Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile

Postby ecnal » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:48 pm


wolverine wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:
Are those model shot ones on the second post the ones I uploaded on the old site? :?


Most likely, yes... Credits go to original cappers where appropriate of course.

I also have a nice collection of J-Low caps and photos but I might just hold off for a while with those. I want to tease Skaven a bit 'cause he's so anal about his uploads.


:P Aaaaah - blackmail! Skaven won't forget this in a hurry ...

P.S. what do people do with all these "credits"? Do you get a freebie interstate flight or something?!!! :lol:


Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:39 am
Posts: 153
Karma: 32.68 (50 thanks)
Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:48 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 35 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: boocom and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.