AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Sophie Guidolin
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19290
Page 1 of 1

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Sophie Guidolin

Redefining MILF...can you believe she's popped out 2 :shock:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/h ... 7151586969

Author:  Lasered [ Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sophie Guidolin

It's a bit inappropriate to have a photo of her kid on here (he wedges his head next to her on pic 6). But it meant we missed a good shot of her titties. So here is a cropped photo of it. Personally? I think her face looks better having really trimmed down, but I like her body more with the layer of fat (pic 2)

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sophie Guidolin

Lasered wrote:
It's a bit inappropriate to have a photo of her kid on here (he wedges his head next to her on pic 6). But it meant we missed a good shot of her titties. So here is a cropped photo of it. Personally? I think her face looks better having really trimmed down, but I like her body more with the layer of fat (pic 2)


Yeah quickly blocked out the kids and cropped, but there's heaps of shots of her lady lumps.

I like muscly chicks, or with a bit of rib showing...so fits the bill perfectly for me :ohyes:

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sophie Guidolin

A bit of a Sophie update :bow:

Author:  Tripitaka [ Sat May 18, 2019 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sophie Guidolin

This is most of her Insta pics look like this.

Cheers
Trip

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/