AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Jess Fitts
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19149
Page 1 of 1

Author:  manuello [ Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Jess Fitts

Aussie model first zoo shoot

Author:  Lasered [ Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jess Fitts

Apparently, this chick has a bit of a reputation here in Melbourne. Not that I care. I love a girl who knows what her strengths are.

Author:  bryanj [ Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jess Fitts

She has an Instagram here: http://instagram.com/jessfitts

And a subreddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/JessFitts/

Author:  Lasered [ Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jess Fitts

That instagram account doesn't publicly show photos. Anyway, she has great titties and ass.

Author:  manuello [ Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jess Fitts

great finds! the first post seems to be the only professional shoot

Author:  Widescreen [ Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jess Fitts

Slightly higher res versions of her ZOO shoot without the Picdesk watermark. Can't get enough of this girl! :dribble:

Author:  Lasered [ Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jess Fitts

I might break up the photos from my first post later. It totally stuffs up this page.

Author:  Lasered [ Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jess Fitts

Because I'm not a preened up metrofag or footy player, she wouldn't be interested in me irl. But I want those tits!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/