| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Jacqee Saunders https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=18955 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | thecan [ Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Jacqee Saunders |
Old images found on my hard disk, most likely sourced from this forum in its previous incarnations |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
Well, I might not have a scanner, or able to take caps myself, But if nothing else, my enquiry on the other thread got this one started. Well done thecan!
|
|
| Author: | samarmytage88 [ Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
she did a pepsi ad wth Jason Torrens (RIP) from ' pugwall's summer'. |
|
| Author: | birdie1 [ Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
Great pics. I'd seen her, but never knew her name.Didn't watch price all that much but they certainly had some great girls. |
|
| Author: | ol69er [ Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
Awesome find. Jacquee was my second favourite PIR model after Elise May. Thanks for posting. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
Those boobies are irresistible! |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
Wow. This is exciting. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
Fluked finding this one. It popped up looking for Sophie Falkiner pics. |
|
| Author: | Damonpond [ Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
I remember this one specifically. I remember recording onto vhs an old commercial for vaalia yoghurt where either Jaqcui or a nearly identical woman was topless and in artistically darkened scenes. On an absolute hope of a prayer, I'll see if I still have that old vhs. Grab some photos to contribute. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jacqee Saunders |
I'm pretty happy with this find. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|