| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Australian Magazine Cover Models https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=17220 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Laffta [ Sun May 13, 2012 2:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Australian Magazine Cover Models |
Over the years I've been buying Take 5 and That's Life! magazines for my mum. I've often been enamoured with a lot of the very attractive models that grace their covers. So much so that I've often bought my own copy to keep. I thought I'd share with you all some of my favourites. Hopefully I'll have more to add from time to time. |
|
| Author: | corgi47 [ Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
Milf-tastic! |
|
| Author: | nephetz [ Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
Thanx laffta! Don't know if i'm cross posting, but who appears in second row, #1, 6, 7, 10 and 11? Wouldn't mind seeing Claire Wakefield here again |
|
| Author: | Laffta [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
You're welcome nephetz! Unfortunately I don't know who that is. I wish I knew the names of all of them. The only one whose name I've found out is Georgia Verschuer she's in the 2nd, 8th and 9th images of the second line of the first batch and she's in the 5th image of the second batch. I've managed to track down a few more covers containing some of my fave girls. The 1st, 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th images are my absolute faves |
|
| Author: | Laffta [ Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
I've acquired a few more images of the lovely ladies that grace the covers of Take 5 and That's Life! magazines. I didn't want to be selfish and keep them all to myself |
|
| Author: | Laffta [ Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
Okay, I have to admit that I totally forgot that I'd created this topic. In my humble opinion I think that the Brunette on the cover of these 4 issues of That's Life! is absolutely gorgeous. I hope I can find out her name one day. |
|
| Author: | Laffta [ Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
Another of my favourite models from That's Life! Magazine. |
|
| Author: | Laffta [ Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
Another that I'm rather fond of. Unfortunately though I don't recall her being on too many covers. |
|
| Author: | Laffta [ Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Australian Magazine Cover Models |
My current favourite cover model is gracing the front of the latest issue of That's Life! magazine. I think she's absolutely beautiful. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|