| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Motor Show Girls https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=16301 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Laffta [ Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Motor Show Girls |
Ok, so it's actually only two of the girls from the Motor Show and of those two there is only one that I liked. In both pics it's the girl on the left. Her name is Claire and I think she's absolutely stunning!! I had the absolute pleasure of speaking to her for a li'l while this past Sunday. Who knew that the Toyota Ruckus cost just $27,000. Unfortunately I didn't take these fotos they have been pilfered from another site. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|