| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| 2009 FHM Girl Next Door Comp https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=15528 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | atefooterz [ Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 2009 FHM Girl Next Door Comp |
This years 2009 FHM Girl Next Door Comp closes 31 Dec.. any faves ? comments ? I like " Dotty Mae" http://www.fhm.com.au/gnd-09/profile/-p ... ttymae.htm I thought someone was pranking Allira @ first |
|
| Author: | gregorius [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2009 FHM Girl Next Door Comp |
so far dotty mae's not doing badly |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2009 FHM Girl Next Door Comp |
i have voted on 30 different computers ..so far |
|
| Author: | HOW TO DATE CELEBRITIES [ Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2009 FHM Girl Next Door Comp |
Dotty's an amazing girl. I've got heaps more of her that I can put up later if anyone's keen. |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 2009 FHM Girl Next Door Comp |
yes please i am "dotty about Dotty" http://www.ozmodel.com/model/dotty/ http://www.facebook.com/dottymae http://www.myspace.com/dotty.mae |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|