AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Atisa De Kretser
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=14935
Page 1 of 1

Author:  azzzza [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Atisa De Kretser

Anyone got any pics of her from old site??

Author:  atefooterz [ Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Atisa De Kretser

google show she was a F1 grid girl but not much else :shock: maybe the pics you had were all there is so please re-post them :grin:

Author:  Cityboy [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Atisa De Kretser

I shit you not, I was looking through and old RALPH or FHM yesterday and she was in it! If I get a minute I'll scan the pix.

EDIT: Found some on my hard drive

Author:  atefooterz [ Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Atisa De Kretser

well worth it :yes:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/