AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Srna Vuckovic
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=14813
Page 1 of 2

Author:  L[xx] [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Srna Vuckovic

Srna Vuckovic -Australian model

Author:  L[xx] [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

Name:Srna Vuckovic
Date : 7 march 1989 - Sydney Australia
She is Model
sister: Sara Vuckovic
HObby- dance, modeling and more fun with friends...

put more new's with she :) thankss

Author:  L[xx] [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

Splendor 09 !

Author:  atefooterz [ Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

Quote:
Height: 5’ 7” - 170cm I Bust: 10B I Waist: 25” - 64cm I Hips: 36’ - 91cm I Shoes: 8 I Dress: 8 I Eye Colour: Brown I Hair Colour: Brown


Srna is a european name that means HAWT :yes:

Author:  czblack [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

atefooterz wrote:
Srna is a european name that means HAWT :yes:

In czech Srna actually means "deer" :-) She's wonderful though, my fav friend of phoebe, thanks for da pix - more welcome :yes:

Author:  atefooterz [ Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic


Author:  atefooterz [ Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

withdrawals ? >>>> http://instagram.com/svuck

Author:  atefooterz [ Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

:smile:

Author:  CrazyInLove1 [ Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

Beautiful :smile:

Author:  atefooterz [ Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Srna Vuckovic

:smile:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/