AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:34 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 554 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 56  Next
 Lara Bingle 
Message Author

Postby djmenow » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Would we be litigated against if someone did in fact publish the picture in question here on this site knowing there is a lawsuit against Bingle and Fevola.

Just checkin...

Still would love to see the pic though.

Ned Flanders

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Postby djmenow » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm

So nice, awesome stuff. :dribble:

Ned Flanders

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Postby sikwitit23 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Nice thanks guys. If she really wanted to be famous or have a career, she could do more modelling like this lol.

Monty Burns

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Postby kidkenobi » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:17 am

man she has nice tits :ohyes:

if only fev sent around more!

thanks for the upload

Maggie's Pacifier

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:17 am

Postby wolverine » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am

How about we all get some money together and get him a phone with better camera :P

Capo Bastone

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am

Postby 888 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:25 am

It took a woman to publish the shot that made front-page news Andrew Bolt From: Herald Sun March 03, 2010 12:00AM
BRILLIANT! Model Lara Bingle stars in another great game of Who Flung Dung, with everyone a loser.
It starts with Brendan Fevola showing lots of mates a picture he took in 2006 of Bingle naked under a shower.

So Fevola is a bastard, and even more so since he was married during his affair with Bingle, then just 19.

Now, years later, Woman's Day prints the picture, only lightly pixelated, for no good reason editor Fiona Connolly can think of, other than that it might sell a few more magazines.

So she's a bastard, too. After all, her magazine boasts the picture

is "embarrassing" to Bingle and "distressing" to her fiance, Test cricketer Michael Clarke, and will "put more pressure" on their relationship.

Great reasons to run it, right, Fiona?

Couldnt of put it better!!!

But it's not surprising that it took a woman to print a picture that the male editors of the Herald Sun and Sydney's Daily Telegraph sat on for more than six months, not wanting to be so mean.

Again, let's quote Woman's Day. Bingle, it sniffs, had been a "home-wrecker" thanks to her "sordid affair" and "scandalous past", and even now led a "party lifestyle".

I guess it means she deserved this fresh humiliation. Indeed, that seemed to be the mood of most women calling talkback radio yesterday - especially of many married women, I'd guess, which is just Woman's Day's audience.

Such women naturally see Bingle and her boundary-crossing type as a threat to their security. To Marriage.

Few would buy her story that she didn't knew Fevola was married during their five-week affair, and broke off with him as soon as she heard his baby crying during a phone call.

After all, Fevola's wife Alex said she discovered the affair after intercepting a phone message Bingle left for her husband in which she allegedly complained: "You got back with your wife and I can't believe you would do that." Bingle had reportedly added: "I'd love you to pick me up."

So Bingle is a bastard, too. Or was.

She now threatens to sue Fevola for breach of privacy, defamation and misuse of her image, but how much reputation does she have to lose? Can she even be defamed for being seen almost as naked as she poses for cash? And can she prove Fevola gave the picture to Woman's Day?

I also find it odd that the law could punish a breach of Bingle's privacy but not punish the more devastating breach she punched in Fevola's marriage and in the privacy of his children.

AS Alex Fevola has said: "I've got two children and their lives - and mine - have been turned upside down, but she doesn't seem to care about that at all."

Yes, I know Bingle couldn't have done anything to that marriage without Brendan Fevola's heavy-breathing help. The poor-us feminists would be

wrong to again complain, as Prof Joy Damousi once did, that Bingle is just "an easy target" because "women are better scapegoats than men" since "women's sexuality is still so feared".

No one excuses Fevola. Indeed, the man's reputation is so low that he was virtually hounded out of Melbourne even before his latest disgrace.

But we're all feminists now, and if two people have an affair, we hold the female just as responsible as the male.

Yet I haven't yet finished the list of bastards, have I? After Woman's Day broke the dam, and Bingle said she'd sue Fevola, this paper and others felt suddenly free to publish the (much more heavily censored) picture of Bingle, too. As a news story, see?

So maybe we're also bastards. As are you, for looking at our picture and reading even this very article, which must add to Bingle's shame - and make us print still more.

Snowball

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:25 am

Postby Reb » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 pm

aka Aussie wrote:
Sticky79 wrote:
Hello Lara :smile:

Slightly larger upgrade :wink:

That's what she's upset about .

I'd be more upset about everyone saying she took it up the arse ...... :ohyes:

Mary Bailey

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Postby Eddy2 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Fevola's a wanker and woman's day are basically trash in the form of a magazine. No matter what people may think of Lara Bingle personally she doesn't deserve to have that tacky photo splashed around the public domain. Although looking at her body she has nothing to be ashamed of...

Itchy the Mouse

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Postby narly » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Eddy2 wrote:
Fevola's a wanker and woman's day are basically trash in the form of a magazine. No matter what people may think of Lara Bingle personally she doesn't deserve to have that tacky photo splashed around the public domain. Although looking at her body she has nothing to be ashamed of...

Wholeheartedley agree

Troy McLure

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Postby redfive » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Doesn't the Lara Bingle photo scandal all sound a bit suss?

A few days after Lara Carcrash signs Max Mark$on as her manager, a topless photo of her is anonymously given to a magazine and is published.
Lara is hurt and embarrassed by the photo and is planning to sue Fevola who allegedly took the photo.

If she is so hurt and embarrassed, why isn't she suing the magazine that published the photo?
Is it because the magazine had Bingle or Markson's permission to publish it?

Are they hoping Fevola will pay a settlement before it goes to court so they won't have to prove who took the photo and who circulated it?

So they get free publicity, a settlement from Fev, then sell her side of the story.
$$$ win-win-win $$$

I may be cynical but these poor little Lara stories are starting to remind me of Fairlie Arrow.

Todd Flanders

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 554 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 56  Next