Who are your favourite Aussie models? 
Message Author

Postby birdsfly70 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Stephanie Hart

Todd Flanders

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Postby Loose Goose » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 pm

eat my balls! :pissed:

Last edited by Loose Goose on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elizabeth Hoover

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Postby wolverine » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:44 am

Awesome find LooseGoose. She is very hot!

Capo Bastone

Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:44 am

Postby birdsfly70 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 pm

is sam in ivanhoe ?

Todd Flanders

Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Postby kobudo » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:48 pm

This one does it for me.. From 'The Morning Show' today..
Can anyone supply a name?

M 1920x1080 883
M 1920x1080 676

Jimbo Jones

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:48 pm
Profile WWW

Postby atefooterz » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Mysteray Nude

~Giselle~ wrote:
aka Aussie wrote:
A mix of Giselle pics, classic CamelToe on 2nd pic :grin:

Aussie, there are a few photos in there that are NOT of me, namely these ones:

Santa's Little Helper

Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Profile WWW

Postby birdsfly70 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 pm

she's got milk.lol :oops:

S 640x480 1322

Todd Flanders

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Postby Inspector73 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm

amateur models ftw

kellykooper.com

she is tough

Maggie's Pacifier

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Postby sdb4884 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Sally Cooper on Hey Hey It's Saturday (the violinst) is a model

Ralph Wiggum

Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Postby atefooterz » Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

http://www.thevine.com.au/fashion/news/ ... 00518.aspx

Quote:
Top ten most awesome Australian models
by penylane on May 18 2010, 01:00PM
I know us Australians are always quick to toot our own horn. We like to think we’re super amazing at sport, all our actors (despite majority of them being New Zealanders, living overseas and adopting American accents) are ‘Australian Heros’. One field that we do actually excel in is babes. We’re are a really, really ridiculously good looking country. There are so many babes to choose form I had to narrow it down to just ten, in a list that I like to call Top Ten Awesome Australian Models.

Alexandra Agoston O’Connor
Sydney model Alexandra Agoston O’Connor is probably one of Australia’s most underrated models. We’re always hearing about Miranda Kerr, Megan Gale and Tahyna Tozzi and while these model’s may be worth their headlines, the doe eyed 181cm tall Alexandra whips past the radar and goes on to walk for fashion powerhouses such as Proenza Schouler, Maison Martin Margeila, Comme Des Garcons and Christian Dior. She has even appeared as John Paul Gaultier’s bride to close his 2009 haute couture collection. The Chic model even graced us with her graceful presence at the recent RAFW and stole many a show, closing for Romance Was Born, Alex Perry and Manning Cartel shows.

Gemma Ward
Gemma Ward, my catwalk is empty without you. I don’t care if you have put on a few kilos or left the fashion world for Hollywood fame, your kewpie doll face is still sorely missed in the pages of the magazines that I flip through. The Perth model quickly shot to fame after being signed with Vivien’s Model Management and at only 16 was the youngest model to appear on the cover of American Vogue. She’s walked for pretty much every label worth walking for, danced with Clooney on the cover of Vanity Fair and appeared on the very first covers of Vogue India and Vogue China. She lived every models dream until deciding to take some time out at the ripe old age of 20 to try her hand at acting, in which she has since stared in the movie ‘The Black Balloon.’ The fashion world it still waiting for her triumphant return, which is supposed to be occurring some time this year.

Samantha Harris
Where to begin? Her deep dark eyes, that strong brow, those pillowy lips. Samantha Harris’ incredible features stood out amongst the bevy of blue-eyed blondes at this year’s RAFW. Modeling since she was 13, the now 19 year old not only made her presence felt at fashion week by opening the week at the Lisa Ho show, but also secured her place in history as the very first indigenous Australian model to appear on the cover of Vogue.

Rachel Rutt
If you haven’t fell in love with her yet, you better get a move on as your set to see a lot more of Rachel Rutt. The half-Singaporean half-Australian beauty has been making waves within the fashion industry with her soft, angelic features. Rachel is currently signed with Chic Management in Australia and has featured at numerous Australian Fashion Weeks and international shows such as Philip Lim and Erin Wasson, with many more to come.

Catherine McNeil
Besides being featured in gossip mags for her relationship with Ruby Rose, Catherine McNeil appears to be keeping things quiet of late, or is that just me? It seems about two years ago I couldn’t go a day without seeing the smoldering Brisbane brunette posing in a couture campaign or cavorting on the catwalk. Where are you Cat babe? The thing I like about Catherine McNeil is she doesn’t look like a total alien and is without a foetus face. There is nothing super crazy about her features; her lips are relatively normal, her eyes are a normal size, she’s got boobs. Hell maybe I could look like Catherine McNeil? Oh wait, I’m not even close. Thus is the crazy allure of Catherine McNeil. She’s normal and abnormally amazing looking all at once.

Julia Nobis
Priscilla's model Julia Nobis is a relative newbie to modeling but despite the short time, it hasn’t taken very long for this Bondi local to hit the big time. Last year the relatively unknown was cast to walk for Buberry, Richard Nicoll, Prada and was booked exclusively by Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein’s Autumn Winter 2010/2011 show. Her strong blonde features were also present at this year’s Australian Fashion Week as she walked for Dion Lee, Zimmerman and Bassike.

Tiah Eckhardt
This chick is a freak of nature. She modeled when she was pregnant. At RAFW 2009, there she was at Romance Was Born, a vision in pearls, bosoms overflowing, with child and looking amazing. Fast forward a year later and she’s modeling for them again, post baby and looking even more amazing than before. How can us mere mortal girls even fathom competing with that? I’m thinking of just turning my female organs in right now and pleading no contest. Why even bother being a woman when there are red-headed goddesses like Tiah walking the earth, baby in tow? You win Tiah Eckhardt, you win.

Abbey Lee Kershaw
You’d have to be living under a rock to not already have heard of and be slightly sexually attracted to Melbourne girl Abbey Lee Kershaw. With a munchkin face and gap tooth grin, it may all sound a bit wrong but visually it’s all oh so right. So right in fact that Abbey has achieved super model status walking for Victoria's Secret along with the high fashion houses Chanel, McQueen, Prada and Balmain.

Myf Shepherd
Cairns country bumpkin Myf Shepherd probably looked like any other friendly faced girl you went to primary school with; pale skin, mousey brown hair and a toothy smile. Nothing spesh. At least that’s probably what the judges of Australia’s Next Top Model thought when they ditched her. A few months went by and then BANG! Myf was in New York, London, Paris and Milon, no longer an elfish school girl, but a serious contender for supermodel status with legs for days. Since bursting on the scene and featuring as the star attraction for RAFW last year it seems Myf is currently keeping a low profile from the fashion world, but fingers crossed she will be back soon.

Miranda Kerr
I will admit it used to make myself feel better that the only thing Miranda Kerr had going for her was Victoria's Secret. I used to tell myself ‘oh but she’s not a real fashion model, she won a Dolly competition and now she’s just an underwear model’ (like I said, this deluded thinking made myself feel better.) Unfortunately for me, my self esteem dropped dramatically in 2009 when perusing Balenciaga’s lastest Spring Summer collection. There she was, this so-called underwear model, completely transformed into an unrecognisable high fashion Balenciaga model. Now the only thing that gives me solace is when ever I see her uncomfortably plugging David Jones products on TV. 25% off sheets you say Miranda? Mwahahaha.

Santa's Little Helper

Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic 
 [ 191 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 20  Next