AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:33 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 70 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Married At First Sight 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 pm


BEHO wrote:
djmenow wrote:
I wonder if the uncensored will come out.

It has!

:roll: so as they say pics or it never happened!


7
Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13936
Karma: 173.07 (24119 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 pm
Profile WWW

Postby djmenow » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 pm


:cool:
Please log in to view images


17
Ned Flanders

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2001 1:29 pm
Posts: 2142
Karma: 188.98 (4048 thanks)

Location: The Guy In Kate Ritchies Home Video
Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 pm
Profile

Postby helicopter987 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 pm


Any more nude of Cheryl ?


1
Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 pm
Posts: 1
Karma: 100.00 (1 thanks)
Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 pm
Profile

Postby pce229073 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:21 pm


Can't understand why the stupid Sydney Racecaller dude who got married to Nadia could walk away from her. She want to move to Sydney to make it work with him and he said no. He must be gay...lol
anyway photos are off her instagram page
pce229073 :smoke:

M 1080x1080 373
M 750x750 505
S 750x750 394
S 640x733 331
M 1080x810 472
M 750x750 296
M 750x937 361
M 1080x1080 339
M 1080x1080 523
M 1080x1080 372
M 1080x1350 318
M 1080x1080 492
M 1080x1350 273
S 320x378 255
M 1080x1350 278
M 1080x1169 301
S 750x750 402
S 640x640 314
M 640x640 284
S 640x640 314
M 640x640 316
S 640x640 498


Last edited by pce229073 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.



4
Lionel Hutz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 472
Karma: 254.99 (1201 thanks)

Location: The Land of OZ
Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:21 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:47 am


pce229073 wrote:
Can't understand why the stupid Sydney Racecaller dude who got married to Nadia could walk away from her. She want to move to Sydney to make it work with him and he said no. He must be gay...lol
pce229073 :smoke:


You do realise that most of the people on those shows are actors or models trying to get 15 minutes of fame, and are not genuine contestants...


Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 2753
Karma: 205.88 (5668 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:47 am
Profile

Postby pce229073 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 am


Yes I do..hence the tongue in cheek lol on the end of the statement. :dance: :dance: :dance:
But like all the others on this site.... its the photo of their bods that we're interested in seeing..so here she is :cool:
pce229073 :smoke:


Lionel Hutz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 472
Karma: 254.99 (1201 thanks)

Location: The Land of OZ
Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 am
Profile

Postby atefooterz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm


pce229073 wrote:
Yes I do..hence the tongue in cheek lol on the end of the statement. :dance: :dance: :dance:
But like all the others on this site.... its the photo of their bods that we're interested in seeing..so here she is :cool:
pce229073 :smoke:

Thanks for the pics of what was too hot for blokeasexual race caller clown to handle.
This series really called out that 3rd speices, being blokeasexuals. with fire dude & race mumbler in particular, while not gay a bromance will always prevail over mere wimmen, unless they paid for services and only have 30 mins or 1 hour to play. :smoke:


1
Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13936
Karma: 173.07 (24119 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm
Profile WWW

Postby phunkyfeelone » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 pm


atefooterz wrote:
pce229073 wrote:
Yes I do..hence the tongue in cheek lol on the end of the statement. :dance: :dance: :dance:
But like all the others on this site.... its the photo of their bods that we're interested in seeing..so here she is :cool:
pce229073 :smoke:

Thanks for the pics of what was too hot for blokeasexual race caller clown to handle.
This series really called out that 3rd speices, being blokeasexuals. with fire dude & race mumbler in particular, while not gay a bromance will always prevail over mere wimmen, unless they paid for services and only have 30 mins or 1 hour to play. :smoke:


What annoyed me more than anything was how Fireman was talking shit about Cheryl (who has TERRIBLE tits for the record), then when called out he and the others lied through their teeth. But in the final episode when shown the video, the show piled on Fireman, but the other jerks got away with lying.

Very weak and desperate women who are subservient to dickheads.

Although a twin sandwich would keep me quiet...


Hired Goon
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 2753
Karma: 205.88 (5668 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 pm
Profile

Postby panama » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 pm


anybody got the third "kitchen" topless uncensored photo of cheryl maitland? anybody got any of Alene Khatcherian by any chance? her tits look tops!


Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 pm
Posts: 1
Karma: none
Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:00 pm
Profile

Postby sharkboi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:50 am


Image

Married at First Sight returns on January 29

Meet the cast...
https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/01/married-at-first-sight-2018-meet-the-cast.html


Troy McLure
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 25394
Karma: 269.05 (68322 thanks)

Location: At my computer
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:50 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 70 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.