AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 32 posts ] 
 Stargate: Universe 
Message Author

Postby SKaVeN » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

SKaVeN wrote:
Saw an advert previewing it on Channel Sandra last night. This is a little disconcerting considering the way they treated Torchwood...

Well, it didn't take them long did it. They've already started pulling it off & replacing it with a twelve year old moofy. Good to see Channel Sandra's still running true to form.

Considering the post I quoted was only posted at the end of November that was a record for even Channel 10. I didn't think it'd happen that fast...

SGU and Supernatural pulled from Ten’s Monday nights

Gone: Stargate Universe, Supernatural

10 Drops Supernatural From Monday Nights

I'm beginning to wonder if the only reason they get these programmes is just to stop the other channels from showing them. Bastards!!!

Ned Flanders

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Postby s_and_o » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 am

SKaVeN wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:
Saw an advert previewing it on Channel Sandra last night. This is a little disconcerting considering the way they treated Torchwood...

Well, it didn't take them long did it. They've already started pulling it off & replacing it with a twelve year old moofy. Good to see Channel Sandra's still running true to form.

Considering the post I quoted was only posted at the end of November that was a record for even Channel 10. I didn't think it'd happen that fast...

SGU and Supernatural pulled from Ten’s Monday nights

Gone: Stargate Universe, Supernatural

10 Drops Supernatural From Monday Nights

I'm beginning to wonder if the only reason they get these programmes is just to stop the other channels from showing them. Bastards!!!

Bastards :yes: with there second channel one only showing sport no chance of seeing it now :mad: :mad: :mad:

Judge Roy Snyder

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 am

Postby SKaVeN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

They do some pretty stupid things, don't they?

I think Channel ONE's a great idea but it was ridiculous using up their single HD channel allocation for it. I think I'd rather watch a programme that was made in high definition in HD than bull riding, BMX bikes or even sports that I do like watching...

Pity Channel 7 didn't grab it...

Ned Flanders

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

Postby crashdown » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Does it surprise anyone it's been moved? SciFi just doesn't work on Australian TV; Star Trek didn't rate high enough for nein from the get go despite TNG having enormous ratings in the US at the time, Galactica lasted 3 episodes on 10

Disco Stu

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Postby s_and_o » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh well have to download it now :punch:

Last edited by s_and_o on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Judge Roy Snyder

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:06 pm

Postby SKaVeN » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:37 pm

crashdown wrote:
Does it surprise anyone it's been moved? SciFi just doesn't work on Australian TV; Star Trek didn't rate high enough for nein from the get go despite TNG having enormous ratings in the US at the time, Galactica lasted 3 episodes on 10

I reckon they'll put Supernatural back on (albeit at a later timeslot) because they show has cultivated a following here. I doubt we'll get to see SG:U, unless they start up another channel like GO! or 7TWO which show SG:A, Vampire Diaries, etc.). It's a pity because, once they got past that whole figuring out how to get the ship operational scenario, it may have been a very good programme...

Ned Flanders

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Postby crashdown » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 pm

SKaVeN wrote:
crashdown wrote:

I reckon they'll put Supernatural back on (albeit at a later timeslot) because they show has cultivated a following here. I doubt we'll get to see SG:U, unless they start up another channel like GO! or 7TWO which show SG:A, Vampire Diaries, etc.). It's a pity because, once they got past that whole figuring out how to get the ship operational scenario, it may have been a very good programme...

Season 2 is going to see the ties with earth cut and introduce alien races like the other stargates, I don't think i'll bother. Yeah 10 will have a revolt from the pubescent dumb arses who think that thing is science fiction

Disco Stu

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby STARBASE » Wed May 26, 2010 7:08 am

Elyse Levesque from last weeks eps "Stargate Universe"(well, here in Germany :wink: ). Some bittersweet lovescene i must admit but don't worry guys there's nothing to see. It's as clean as "Star Trek". Nonetheless Elyse is some really nice looking girl even it was some really dark scene.

ImageImageImageImage

Elizabeth Hoover

Wed May 26, 2010 7:08 am

Postby STARBASE » Wed May 26, 2010 7:12 am

Stargate: Universe eps 11 was really good. The first eps with an new Alien-race and what happened? Chloe got kidnapped by them! And why? Because she went to the hole that's been cut by the Aliens in the Hull to take a look! :roll: How stupid is that??? :punch:
On the other hand, Ms. Levesque looks really nice... :wink:

ImageImageImage

Elizabeth Hoover

Wed May 26, 2010 7:12 am

Postby SKaVeN » Wed May 26, 2010 9:12 pm

I just hope Channel Sandra will start up another digital channel so that we might actually see it all. It'd be nice if it was in HD too...

Ned Flanders

Wed May 26, 2010 9:12 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 32 posts ]