AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:13 pm

Reply to topic 
 [ 570 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 57  Next
 Tammin Sursok 
Message Author

Postby Tombslayer » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am

I read in the paper that Disney may be giving her her own show , not sure if it's her Hannah character but if it does happen it'll be good bye to any future sexy or nudie rolls (one can dream) as she will be under Disney's thumb.

Bernice Hibbert

Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am

Postby Dreamkitty » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am

Tombslayer wrote:
I read in the paper that Disney may be giving her her own show , not sure if it's her Hannah character but if it does happen it'll be good bye to any future sexy or nudie rolls (one can dream) as she will be under Disney's thumb.

Hmmm thanks for posting, that sounds interesting but what paper did you read this from?. It might be great for her career in terms of catering to a younger audience but I am not too fond of Tammin staying stuck in Disney forever. When they say she might be getting her own role,does it mean behind the scenes work or ado what Miley Cyrus did? the thing I would hate the most is if she became a Disney producer and then we wouldn't be able to see her work as an actress :???:

She will turn 27 years old next week so isn't it a bit odd for her to be doing teenybopper roles?

Don't get me wrong, I think Tammin is a fantastic actress and the time where she really got to show of her skills was in Home & Away. She got to play a variety of roles on that show and we got to see her grow up from a teenager to a young woman.

I personally think its time for Tammin to focus on doing movies on the big screen not the low budget straight to DVD movies ,her H&A co-stars have been hitting the big screen more with maturer roles (eg Isabel Lucas, Chris Hemsworth, Sharni Vinson, Stephanie Jacobesen, Ryan Kwanten).

I think Tammin looks very young looking and so whenever I see her in kid shows im not surprised because she pull of playing a teen but I also think she can play a adult too. She's one of those girls that can play alot younger or just play her age.

Is it Tammin's choice to do disney/nickelodeon roles or is it just because she looks too young to play maturer/sexier roles?

Tammin came from the same soap that Eva Longoria did and she also played quite a big character so she should actually find more maturer roles and have the potential to do something more "Desperate Housewives type".

Todd Flanders

Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 am

Postby Tombslayer » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 pm

The artical from Saturdays Herald Sun.

S 711x348 168

Bernice Hibbert

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Postby Dreamkitty » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks for posting the article.I dont like the idea of Tammin saying "I would stay in Disney forever". :sad: When Tammin finished filming Hannah Montana I thought she would focus on more better maturer roles with an adult audience. I actually hate the show Hannah Montana, I don't like any Disney comedy shows, I like cartoon movies but not Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place etc. I watched HM just to see Tammin.

I personally think she had done her bit catering to the young audience- she has done Spectacular, Hannah Montana and Pretty Little Liars which is enough.

The only mature roles she got was on Home and Away, Young & Restless.

I want to see her in roles similar to Brothers & Sisters, House, Desperate Housewives, True Blood, even being in Gossip Girl or 90210 involves a more sexier& edgier role.

Todd Flanders

Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Postby atefooterz » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 am

Dreamkitty wrote:
Thanks for posting the article.I dont like the idea of Tammin saying "I would stay in Disney forever". :sad: When Tammin finished filming Hannah Montana I thought she would focus on more better maturer roles with an adult audience. I actually hate the show Hannah Montana, I don't like any Disney comedy shows, I like cartoon movies but not Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place etc. I watched HM just to see Tammin.

I personally think she had done her bit catering to the young audience- she has done Spectacular, Hannah Montana and Pretty Little Liars which is enough.

The only mature roles she got was on Home and Away, Young & Restless.

I want to see her in roles similar to Brothers & Sisters, House, Desperate Housewives, True Blood, even being in Gossip Girl or 90210 involves a more sexier& edgier role.

i went to the Tammin site expecting Bikini Modelling stuff from Hanna Montana .. nooo joy = grrr waste of hot young flesh haha

Tombslayer wrote:

I dunno Linsay Brittany & Xtina have all showed us smoo & booo haha :twisted:

Santa's Little Helper

Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 am
Profile WWW

Postby dan001 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah she's hot, but I second Dreamkitty. She should be in more adult movies where she can be fully appreciated.

Snowball

Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:38 am

Postby Dreamkitty » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:54 am

I don't want Tammin to waste her time doing kiddy movies, I mean she is 27 if she spends 5 more years at Disney she will be 32 years old by then and as Atefooterz said it is a big waste.

When Tammin left H&A, I thought she would progress from a teen role to an adult role. And she did when she joined the Y&R but its kind of weird to see her go from mature roles and digress to a show that 6-14 year olds basically watch. Im sorry but I hope that Tammin doesn't do Disney! :sad: because if she has her own show it obvious that she will spend atleast 5 years of her life focusing on that.

Also didn't Tammin once say in an interview that she wanted to have a high profile career within 5 years and by the time she is 30 years old she wants to have her first child and settle down with a brood of kids?

It sounds like her mind has changed and she only wants to do Disney.

Todd Flanders

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:54 am

Postby Dreamkitty » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 am

Another article about Tammin.

http://northside.whereilive.com.au/news ... hore-life/
I can understand why she wants to do Disney now, I guess she feels home sick. She said she wants to do Australian films in the future.

If she ever plans on returning to Australia, I would love her back as Dani Sutherland. :smile:

But I desperatetly want to see Tammin do a big US movie and it doesn't seem like she is that interested:sad:

Todd Flanders

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:45 am

Postby Dreamkitty » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Does anyone think Tammin needs to darken her eyebrows and make them thicker? I always thought her eyebrows were too thin, she would look even prettier with thicker ones.

Todd Flanders

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Postby atefooterz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 am

Quote:

BJBear86 No new episode was aired this past week, so this is an opportunity to more fully incorporate a new character from this fourth season into this thread, namely Tammin Sursok in the recurring role as Siena, Jackson Stewart's new love interest. While I did not initially plan to include her solo scenes in this thread, it is clear that her role will be a significant one as it has developed into one of the main storylines of this season. Add to that her considerable following on this board, so here are Tammin's appearances in Episodes 1-4 that were not posted before (she does not appear in Ep. 5, the most recent episode aired in the US), and future appearances will be part of the respective episode's vids and caps

S04E01- Introducing Siena

RS http://rapidshare.com/files/413596689/T ... 4E01HD.avi
MU http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXOUZ531
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

S04E02- First date

RS http://rapidshare.com/files/413596691/T ... 4E02HD.avi
MU http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IU5F1SGM
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image

S04E03- Trying to get closer

RS http://rapidshare.com/files/413599063/T ... 4E03HD.avi
MU http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OM7QAYFG
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

S04E04- Booty shots from all three ladies here- how the hell did I miss this one the first time around? As this clip is the episode's opening segment, this would precede the other Episode 4 vids above in the sequence

RS http://rapidshare.com/files/413601453/T ... 4E04HD.avi
MU http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04DLW7U0
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Santa's Little Helper

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic 
 [ 570 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 57  Next