AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Female presenter wet
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=21338
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jonyyy [ Sat Feb 22, 2025 6:16 am ]
Post subject:  Female presenter wet

Hi, I'm looking for videos of presenters or guests on shows where they end up in a pool, shower, bathtub, whatever, but where they end up wet. Do you know of any? Greetings and thanks for the help.

Author:  Phantom [ Sun Feb 23, 2025 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Female presenter wet

I'm sure there are other websites you need to be looking at

Author:  ringofyre [ Sun Feb 23, 2025 10:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Female presenter wet

You'll probably be able to find some pics of various wet celebs here - they do a water slide for charity at afl grand final from memory and I can think at least 1 celeb has done that.

Are we going to do your legwork looking for them? I think not.

On top of that there are literally thousands of sites out there that would meet that specific requirement. This place isn't really one of them.

Try searching "wet celebs" in google image search and go from there. Be warned you may get nsfw results!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/