| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Hannah Monson https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=21111 |
Page 1 of 8 |
| Author: | offwork [ Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hannah Monson |
Replaced Charlotte Chimes in Neighbours...
|
|
| Author: | offwork [ Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
| Author: | offwork [ Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
| Author: | ringofyre [ Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
[x] older lady [x] kept figure [x] gravity at work but not afraid to show the girls off a bit I'm going t have to start watching neighbours aren't I? |
|
| Author: | offwork [ Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
|
|
| Author: | Phantom [ Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
ringofyre wrote: [x] older lady [x] kept figure [x] gravity at work but not afraid to show the girls off a bit I'm going t have to start watching neighbours aren't I? Older lady, she's only 31 |
|
| Author: | ringofyre [ Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
Phantom wrote: Older lady, she's only 31 Quote: [x] Older lady not meant as a criticism btw. |
|
| Author: | Phantom [ Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
Apologies, I didn't mean it to sound like that I found it amusing someone 31 was described as older lol |
|
| Author: | offwork [ Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
| Author: | ringofyre [ Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hannah Monson |
Phantom wrote: Apologies, I didn't mean it to sound like that I found it amusing someone 31 was described as older lol I'm in my 50's, anyone older than my eldest is "old" now... |
|
| Page 1 of 8 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|