| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Leeanne Bampton https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=20217 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Leeanne Bampton |
Former Dancing With The Stars professional dancer (and former Australian Playboy Centrefold), Leeanne Bampton. I got most of these from the old site here and Aussies Exposed. I have edited some of the videos and added a few from other locations. Credit to the original posters. |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
Some more |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
More |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
Okay here are some of the Playboy pics - the scans are from my copy of that issue, but sadly, it was destroyed by water (Not happy Jan I can tell you...) and while I was able to salvage the pictorial to some degree, it's still badly damaged as you can see from these scans. It will have to do until I can find another copy of it. 3 images have been deleted due to posting rules (no pink bits) - admin |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
I tried to put up a bunch of videos but it doesn't seem to want to accept them. A bit late to work it out now, I will look at it again tomorrow sometime. Does anyone have any from her time from Dancing With The Stars (be it images or videos) - there used to be a thread for her on the old site, was hoping some of the older heads may still have them lying around somewhere? |
|
| Author: | mr_walker* [ Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
You cannot upload videos directly to the server, you can however create an account on a video hosting site and post a link to the video here. |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
mr_walker* wrote: You cannot upload videos directly to the server, you can however create an account on a video hosting site and post a link to the video here. Roger that and thank you sir, I will look in to getting that setup. My apologies for the 'illegal' posts folks, I did skim through the posting rules rather quickly - saw something about 'full frontal' (Yipee!!! Now where did I put my Bam-Bam Playboy pics?...) and away I went. My bad. In the meantime, here are some more of Bam-Bam from the old site - credit to the original posters. Not sure if said posters are still on the site, but if so, could you take a look around and see if you have some of the old vids/pics? |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
Limping Dachshund wrote: Not sure if said posters are still on the site, but if so, could you take a look around and see if you have some of the old vids/pics? Especially vids from this one: |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
Some caps of Bam-Bam from the videos |
|
| Author: | Limping Dachshund [ Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Leeanne Bampton |
Some more |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|