AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 1193 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 120  Next
 Olivia Deeble 
Message Author

Postby Tishaxoxo » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Gone from cute and sweet to strange and weird.

M 634x1045 535
M 1024x1024 663
S 800x1280 534

Frank Grimes

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Postby Ebbie » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:18 pm

jbradby wrote:
the_raven75 wrote:
This girl becomes less attractive the longer I've been watching her. Seems up herself, a poser. And is there a reason why lately she wants to look drugged out all the time?

A few years ago she was sheer perfection, now she’s got shit hair and acts like a knob all the time with her hippie mates, still in my top 5 tho, just wish she’d get rid of that fucking mullet thing on her head

Tishaxoxo wrote:

No. She's gone from 14 years old to 18 years old and she's going through what all kids went through and go through. Including everyone here who I guarantee was a complete and utter fuckwit at that age.
Some people never grow out of that particular stage.
The difference with Deeble is she's also just had all her hopes and dreams killed stone dead by a bloody pandemic just as everything was starting and now she probably has no idea what's going on or what's going to happen.
Instead of leaping to judgementalism, it might be an idea to put everything into context and consider what that might mean to a young kid on uncertain ground, rather than just writing her off as a train wreck.

Ralph Wiggum

Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Postby Qwerta » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:53 pm

I would have xxxxxxxx her a few years ago, especially in that summer bay uniform and with that hourglass body :twisted: :wink: :dribble: :dribble: but I wouldn’t now. Not with that mullet and whole drugged out look she has going on. Here’s hoping she gets that body back.

Please watch your language. She was also 14 at the time, your action would be a jail-able offence - admin

Selma Bouvier

Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:53 pm

Postby Ebbie » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:59 pm

Ebbie wrote:
...she's going through what all kids went through and go through. Including everyone here who I guarantee was a complete and utter fuckwit at that age.
Some people never grow out of that particular stage.....

I rest my case

Ralph Wiggum

Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:59 pm

Postby Qwerta » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:04 pm

Her at her peak.. my god the things I would do to her :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: that body is made for breeding.

Selma Bouvier

Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:04 pm

Postby the_raven75 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:12 pm

Ebbie wrote:
jbradby wrote:
the_raven75 wrote:
This girl becomes less attractive the longer I've been watching her. Seems up herself, a poser. And is there a reason why lately she wants to look drugged out all the time?

A few years ago she was sheer perfection, now she’s got shit hair and acts like a knob all the time with her hippie mates, still in my top 5 tho, just wish she’d get rid of that fucking mullet thing on her head

Tishaxoxo wrote:

The difference with Deeble is she's also just had all her hopes and dreams killed stone dead by a bloody pandemic just as everything was starting and now she probably has no idea what's going on or what's going to happen.

The difference with Deeble? Sounds to me like she's going through the same thing as the rest of us. Is she special because you happen to fancy her? There are other actresses whose topics I check on this board and they aren't coming across as such wannabes.

She's not as cool as she'd like to think. Her cherub face means she's gonna be stuck playing roles younger than herself for a good few years yet. She should lose the mullet, wash her damn face and quit trying to look edgy.

I'm sure when her three year contract on H&A ran out and she couldn't get on that plane fast enough she was full of ideas about being "the next Margot Robbie". Now she's looking more like the next Caitlin Stasey. I should have seen it coming recently when she added her pronouns to her TikTok bio.

Monty Burns

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:12 pm

Postby Ebbie » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:39 am

Tishaxoxo wrote:

Ebbie wrote:

the_raven75 wrote:
The difference with Deeble? Sounds to me like she's going through the same thing as the rest of us. Is she special because you happen to fancy her? There are other actresses whose topics I check on this board and they aren't coming across as such wannabes.

She's not as cool as she'd like to think. Her cherub face means she's gonna be stuck playing roles younger than herself for a good few years yet. She should lose the mullet, wash her damn face and quit trying to look edgy.

I'm sure when her three year contract on H&A ran out and she couldn't get on that plane fast enough she was full of ideas about being "the next Margot Robbie". Now she's looking more like the next Caitlin Stasey. I should have seen it coming recently when she added her pronouns to her TikTok bio.

No one said anything about "fancy". We don't all keep tabs on celebrity fora for the same reason.
"Difference" here was used in the context of that exchange and what I view as a very narrowly perceived reason for attack. Most kids go through a difficult period where they try to figure out who they are. Everyone has embarrassing hair & wardrobe stories from their pasts, alongside odd ideas, & emotional & mental irregularities. At that age the part of the brain that governs judgement is not fully formed. Which is a big part of why kids go off the rails. Now that whole process that used to be confined to photo albums & embarassing stories told at family get-togethers is played out live for the world. Not all social media is fun.
Most kids in the public eye have trouble dealing with the pressure and issues and have their heads filled with a lot of rubbish from those around them. Some pull it back. Some don't. Some get out altogether. Time will tell. But much will depend on her support network & what the motives & effectiveness of those around her are. Very few people survive entirely on their own no matter what we think is our great inner strength.
As for Deeble's "Margot Robbie" dreams, her H&A contract didn't "run out". She was actively recruited by Disney, made one film, then CV-19 ended everything. It's a lot to lose through no fault.
No one is suggesting she's perfect. But condemning a kid for not having the self control & rationale of a 35yr old is harsh to say the least. Mostly I feel intensely sad about what's happening, and I can't help wondering what parents, management and agent are doing.

Ralph Wiggum

Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:39 am

Postby gonzee » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:53 am

i'll bet she's used the old line.." do you know who I am " already !! :cofee:

Carl Carlson

Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:53 am

Postby Ebbie » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am

gonzee wrote:
i'll bet she's used the old line.." do you know who I am " already !! :cofee:

Entirely possible. The best answer to that line is always "No. Not at all."
Kirk Douglas used to tell the most amusing anecdote about how he got into a NY cab once and the cabbie was so astonished he blurted "Hey! Do you know who you are?"

Ralph Wiggum

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 am

Postby Sepulcher » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:42 am

Ebbie wrote:
jbradby wrote:
the_raven75 wrote:
Instead of leaping to judgementalism, it might be an idea to put everything into context and consider what that might mean to a young kid on uncertain ground, rather than just writing her off as a train wreck.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but she moved to US before she turned 18 or at least barely 18, correct? Seems like the Hollywood lifestyle ate her up. I'd bet there are lots of actors who think they are going to make it big in US and they seem to get into the wrong crowd. Drugs seem to be pretty big in the entertainment industry from what I've read/heard.

Margot Robbie (who is obviously Olivia's idol) probably got lucky and was introduced to the right crowd.

Maggie's Pacifier

Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:42 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 1193 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 120  Next