| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Meisha Lowe https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=18153 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | atefooterz [ Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Meisha Lowe |
Meisha Lowe Quote: imdb 2012 Bad Karma Party Girl (uncredited) 2011 Reservoir Cats Secretary 2011 Still Waters Kim 2011 The Killage Krystal 2011 SLiDE (TV series) – Episode #1.4 (2011) … Shopping Girl 2011 10 Things I Hate About Camping (short) Babe 2011 Underbelly Files: Infiltration (TV movie) Kim 2011 The Wardrobe (short) Amy 2011 Sunny (video short) Night Club Girl 1 2010 Trente Cinq (short) Cindy Spencer 2010/II Talisman (short) Julie 2010 While He Was Waiting (video short) Tiffany Make-Up Department (1 title) 2011 The Wardrobe (short) (makeup artist) |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Meisha Lowe |
Underbelly - Kim |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Meisha Lowe |
Quote: Posted by: Caroline Russo | no comments. Categories: Interviews Meisha Lowe is from Sunshine Coast Hinterland Maleny, and is now living in Canada and to peruse her dreams as a actress. She appeared in her first television show in 2010, in the tele-movie Underbelly Infiltration and will be in the feature film to be released in late November The Killage. Hush Hush Biz had a quick chat with this very attractive and young star rising and we are told to keep a eye on her as she could be the next star and is setting her goals to be there. 1. When did you decide to become a actress and was there a influence there to draw you to this? It sounds so cliche’, but I have wanted to be an actress ever since I was a child. I can’t remember wanting to do or be anything else so badly. From around the age of 6 I can recall having dreams of being on the red carpet and I still have those dreams now. I love performing, entertaining and any body who knows me well knows that I love to laugh and have fun by making people smile. Much more .. http://hushhushbiz.com/young-and-rising ... isha-lowe/ |
|
| Author: | piqeros [ Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Meisha Lowe |
Meisha Lowe, Sara Canning, Jodi Balfour - Eadweard (2015)1080p Duration: 0:07:35 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 255.19 MB https://filejoker.net/dlov6a3gqohx |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|