AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Debra Ades
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=16458
Page 1 of 6

Author:  atefooterz [ Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:36 am ]
Post subject:  Debra Ades

Quote:
Debra Ades

* Height: 5 feet 5 in
* Weight: 110 lbs
* Physique: Slim
* Hair Color: Brown
* Hair Length: Long
* Eyes: Green
Education

* Burwood Girls' High School, Higher School Certificate, Sydney, 2004

Training

* The Actor's Pulse, Sydney, Meisner Technique, Screen Acting, Voice and Movement, Billy Milionis, Gabrielle Rogers, 2009
2006 - 2009
* On Camera Connections, Sydney, Screen Actor, Sandra Lee Paterson, 2009
* NIDA, Sydney, Screen Actor, Roanna Dempsey, Kieran Darcy Smith, 2010
Employment Details

* Work History: Internet, Commercial, Music Video, Film, Voice Over, Television
* Job Categories: Acting

Moving Day (short) (post-production)
Fairy

2010 I Rock (TV series)
Abigail
– Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (2010) … Abigail
– The Clash (2010) … Abigail
– Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (2010) … Abigail (uncredited)

2008 Newcastle
Debra

Author:  atefooterz [ Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

Newcastle Movie

ViDNewcastle Bonk scene 11.3MB :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fgv4x1fgt ... leBonk.avi


ViDNewcastle Bonk scene 2= 6.2MB :arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/file/al5xy39y8 ... tleCum.avi

Author:  goldenstrumpet [ Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

thanks for the caps love this chick i can see big things in front of her

Author:  romuald [ Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

Beautiful girls!
THANKS

Author:  goldenstrumpet [ Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

I read something somewhere about Debra having a role in Mad Max Fury Road

Author:  Lasered [ Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

Updating the Dominique le Toullec, like I sometimes do. I was actually drawn to her friend on her right in the black. Row 1, pic 3.

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19108&start=10#p556530

I was thinking that chick had a great pair of boobs, and followed up links thinking she was some anonymous chick. As it turns out. Not only is she not anonymous, but she had a thread on here!

What can I say? It was a wonderful surprise to internet stalk Debra!

A combination of IG, FB, article pics.

Author:  Lasered [ Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

And that's not all!

Author:  Lasered [ Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

And she's been in commercial that have aired recently

"Yeah, it is Honey."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvi8p5y7BNA

Boom indeed!

I wondered who this was? Now I know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ILEbKE ... e=youtu.be

I thought this was kind of hot :twisted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlk_wXx ... e=youtu.be

Author:  goldenstrumpet [ Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

Love the wet tshirt pic I hope there is more from the Gilbert Rossi shoot

Author:  Lasered [ Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Debra Ades

Jurassic World premiere (Except 1 & 5). Love a woman who knows her strengths.

Page 1 of 6 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/