| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Miranda Chance https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=14346 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | D_Man [ Thu May 21, 2009 2:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Miranda Chance |
Credit to original cappers and scanners |
|
| Author: | thecan [ Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Miranda Chance |
Bigger versions / additions. |
|
| Author: | Lasered [ Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Miranda Chance |
I think I only have 1 or 2 threads I watch, and this is one of them. What magazine is that? I'd have to look it up on ebay. |
|
| Author: | thecan [ Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Miranda Chance |
No idea. Hard disk finds dated 2001, and the filenames don't indicate EDIT: Ok, you triggered the investigator in me. Thinking it's Ralph as these pics of Holly Brisley and Natalie Imbruglia from that mag and of the same vintage use a quite similar font and "design language". |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|