AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:07 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 861 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 87  Next
 Ad girls/unknowns - The Resurrection 
Message Author

Postby Krupdead » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:31 pm


Anyone know who this chick from Azep nasal spray ad is?

M 1702x957 75
M 1702x957 82


2
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Posts: 157
Karma: 436.31 (685 thanks)
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:31 pm
Profile

Postby Krupdead » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:41 pm


Krupdead wrote:
Anyone know who this chick from Azep nasal spray ad is?


and a little jiggly boob gif :ohyes:

L 1702x957 175


6
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Posts: 157
Karma: 436.31 (685 thanks)
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:41 pm
Profile

Postby Krupdead » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:24 am


Meg Spencer (Kaboodle Kitchens Blondie)

M 1080x1350 79
M 999x1249 109
M 1080x1350 109
M 1080x1350 85


5
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Posts: 157
Karma: 436.31 (685 thanks)
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:24 am
Profile

Postby Krupdead » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:59 pm


Sontaan Hopson - (NIB exercise bike babe) with some random insta pics

S 1702x957 71
S 1702x957 61
S 1702x957 75
S 1702x957 68
M 1702x957 60
M 1080x1080 68
S 1080x1080 57
M 1080x1350 58
M 1080x1350 69
M 1080x923 98


4
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Posts: 157
Karma: 436.31 (685 thanks)
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:59 pm
Profile

Postby Lasered » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:27 pm


Krupdead wrote:
Sontaan Hopson - (NIB exercise bike babe) with some random insta pics

Where have you found the name for these actors, and are you looking for the swimmer in your avatar?


1
Ned Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 pm
Posts: 2304
Karma: 480.69 (11075 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:27 pm
Profile

Postby Krupdead » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:52 pm


Lasered wrote:
Krupdead wrote:
Sontaan Hopson - (NIB exercise bike babe) with some random insta pics

Where have you found the name for these actors, and are you looking for the swimmer in your avatar?


I can't give away my secrets but I do type a lot of information into my google searches and if I get stuck https://www.starnow.com.au/ and search talent with a keyword search of the ad sometimes pays off.

Gemma Forsyth is the lady in my avatar (Nurofen Quickzorb ad) but more importantly, who is your avatar???


1
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Posts: 157
Karma: 436.31 (685 thanks)
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:52 pm
Profile

Postby Lasered » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:31 pm


Krupdead wrote:
Lasered wrote:
Krupdead wrote:
Sontaan Hopson - (NIB exercise bike babe) with some random insta pics

Where have you found the name for these actors, and are you looking for the swimmer in your avatar?


I can't give away my secrets but I do type a lot of information into my google searches and if I get stuck https://www.starnow.com.au/ and search talent with a keyword search of the ad sometimes pays off.

Gemma Forsyth is the lady in my avatar (Nurofen Quickzorb ad) but more importantly, who is your avatar???

It hasn't matter what I've done previously to find no name actors on random commercials. I've even made a number of attempts on this thread (well before you joined) to ask if someone knew if there was a site of find out, only to have no response.

Here's my avatar.

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=19743&hilit=Jayde+Cotic


1
Ned Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 pm
Posts: 2304
Karma: 480.69 (11075 thanks)

Location: Melbourne
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:31 pm
Profile

Postby Krupdead » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm


:cheerstothat:


1
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Posts: 157
Karma: 436.31 (685 thanks)
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm
Profile

Postby Krupdead » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:51 pm


Laura Stejskal - The real insurance TVC lady...

M 1280x720 143
M 640x960 235
S 612x612 234
S 1080x1350 188


5
Rod Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:35 am
Posts: 157
Karma: 436.31 (685 thanks)
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:51 pm
Profile

Postby Tombslayer » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm


This cutie has popped up in a couple ads, 7 11 coffee & Kaboodle anyone know her name ?

S 1127x638 86


3
Milhouse Van Houten

Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:09 pm
Posts: 1633
Karma: 395.35 (6456 thanks)

Location: Australia
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 861 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 87  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.