AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:29 am



Reply to topic 
 [ 820 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next
 Ad girls/unknowns - The Resurrection 
Message Author

Postby AdWotcha » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:51 pm


cougs100 wrote:
AdWotcha wrote:
Cannot find a pic or vid of the ad, but who is the girl in the current finder.com.au ad? Curly hair, white midrif top, high waist jeans, sporting the 80's look.


Think there is already a thread about her.



Any idea how long ago? Could you please let me know if I can search for the thread, or can you find and post a link. Still trying to navigate my way around the site. Thanks.


Snowball

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:00 pm
Posts: 5
Karma: 20.00 (1 thanks)
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:51 pm
Profile

Postby ringofyre » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:32 am


cougs100 wrote:
AdWotcha wrote:
Cannot find a pic or vid of the ad, but who is the girl in the current finder.com.au ad? Curly hair, white midrif top, high waist jeans, sporting the 80's look.


Think there is already a thread about her.


A link might've helped the guy.


Jimbo Jones
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 am
Posts: 209
Karma: 116.83 (243 thanks)
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:32 am
Profile

Postby cougs100 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:33 pm


Sorry i went back and looked and i was thinking of the girl from the Hotel trivagos ads


Selma Bouvier

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:54 pm
Posts: 30
Karma: 148.28 (43 thanks)
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:33 pm
Profile

Postby AdWotcha » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:04 pm


cougs100 wrote:
Sorry i went back and looked and i was thinking of the girl from the Hotel trivagos ads


Bugger, thanks for looking anyway.


Snowball

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:00 pm
Posts: 5
Karma: 20.00 (1 thanks)
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:04 pm
Profile

Postby echobaseau » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:24 pm


atefooterz wrote:
A Home & Away young oldie, now a mummy


yeah she was hot but whats her name?


Ralph Wiggum
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:55 pm
Posts: 95
Karma: 23.16 (22 thanks)
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:24 pm
Profile

Postby YourMumTossedMySalad » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 pm


There's a Best & Less ad for jeans that is full of closeups of nice butts, just a heads up. It's pretty cool.


2
Monty Burns

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 pm
Posts: 56
Karma: 55.77 (29 thanks)

Location: Newcastle
Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:27 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:53 pm


Hello, you beautiful people.

Recently I've been seeing a new Flight Centre commercial and there's a cute brunette in it that they call 'Delia'.
I'd appreciate any and all caps.
Please and thank you.


Todd Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 5:53 pm
Posts: 303
Karma: 64.36 (195 thanks)
Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Profile

Postby AdWotcha » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:50 pm


Laffta wrote:
Hello, you beautiful people.

Recently I've been seeing a new Flight Centre commercial and there's a cute brunette in it that they call 'Delia'.
I'd appreciate any and all caps.
Please and thank you.




Delia knows deals... https://www.flightcentre.com.au/deals/hot


1
Snowball

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:00 pm
Posts: 5
Karma: 20.00 (1 thanks)
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:50 pm
Profile

Postby Laffta » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:42 pm


AdWotcha wrote:
Laffta wrote:
Hello, you beautiful people.

Recently I've been seeing a new Flight Centre commercial and there's a cute brunette in it that they call 'Delia'.
I'd appreciate any and all caps.
Please and thank you.




Delia knows deals... https://www.flightcentre.com.au/deals/hot


Thanks, yeah, I think she's quite cute.


Todd Flanders
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2001 5:53 pm
Posts: 303
Karma: 64.36 (195 thanks)
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:42 pm
Profile

Postby ringofyre » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:38 am


Laffta wrote:
AdWotcha wrote:
Laffta wrote:
Hello, you beautiful people.

Recently I've been seeing a new Flight Centre commercial and there's a cute brunette in it that they call 'Delia'.
I'd appreciate any and all caps.
Please and thank you.




Delia knows deals... https://www.flightcentre.com.au/deals/hot


Thanks, yeah, I think she's quite cute.

S 1024x1000 345


3
Jimbo Jones
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 am
Posts: 209
Karma: 116.83 (243 thanks)
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:38 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 820 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.