| Message |
|
Author |
|
by Daza0166 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:09 pm
lupusrex wrote: for Subway  First time I saw the ad, I knew it was her!
|
|
Daza0166
Todd Flanders
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:15 pm Posts: 267 Karma: 64.79 (173 thanks) Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne
|
| Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:09 pm |
|
 |
|
by gibsonflyingv » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 pm
Spetember 19
S 864x480 437
S 864x480 610
S 864x480 451
S 864x480 501
S 864x480 475
S 864x480 435
S 864x480 403
S 864x480 481
M 864x480 464
M 864x480 901
S 864x480 609
|
2
|
gibsonflyingv
Elizabeth Hoover
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:28 pm Posts: 144 Karma: 61.11 (88 thanks)
|
| Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 pm |
|
 |
|
by offwork » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm
 Thanks gibsonflyingv...
|
|
offwork
Ned Flanders
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:46 pm Posts: 2022 Karma: 317.71 (6424 thanks) Location: Brisbane
|
| Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm |
|
 |
|
by offwork » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm
Daza0166 wrote: lupusrex wrote: for Subway  First time I saw the ad, I knew it was her! I'd like to be sandwiched between her thighs  ...
|
|
offwork
Ned Flanders
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:46 pm Posts: 2022 Karma: 317.71 (6424 thanks) Location: Brisbane
|
| Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm |
|
 |
|
by Reb » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm
Daza0166 wrote: lupusrex wrote: for Subway  First time I saw the ad, I knew it was her! How could you tell with all those chins ??/ bet chocolate was her new friend , after another failed audition and good capping ate and gibs 
|
|
Reb
Mary Bailey
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2001 3:39 pm Posts: 719 Karma: 152.85 (1099 thanks) Location: The Overflow .
|
| Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm |
|
 |
|
by meperson » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 pm
Reb wrote: Daza0166 wrote: lupusrex wrote: for Subway  First time I saw the ad, I knew it was her! How could you tell with all those chins ??/ bet chocolate was her new friend , after another failed audition I had to have a very close look at those caps to know exactly what you were talking about but then I'm not one to so easily throw the baby out with the bathwater.
|
|
meperson
Carl Carlson
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:02 pm Posts: 522 Karma: 23.37 (122 thanks)
|
| Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 pm |
|
 |
|
by gibsonflyingv » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 pm
September 26
M 864x480 354
S 864x480 510
S 864x480 386
S 864x480 416
S 864x480 480
S 864x480 344
S 864x480 327
M 864x480 396
M 864x480 385
|
1
|
gibsonflyingv
Elizabeth Hoover
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:28 pm Posts: 144 Karma: 61.11 (88 thanks)
|
| Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 pm |
|
 |
|
by offwork » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 pm
Thanks gibsonflyingv...
|
|
offwork
Ned Flanders
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:46 pm Posts: 2022 Karma: 317.71 (6424 thanks) Location: Brisbane
|
| Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 pm |
|
 |
|
by gibsonflyingv » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:11 am
Shak repeat - October 10
M 864x480 324
S 864x480 335
S 864x480 414
M 864x480 306
M 864x480 330
M 864x480 361
|
1
|
gibsonflyingv
Elizabeth Hoover
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:28 pm Posts: 144 Karma: 61.11 (88 thanks)
|
| Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:11 am |
|
 |
|
by Ramsfan » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 pm
Thanks. 
|
|
Ramsfan
Disco Stu
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:21 pm Posts: 107 Karma: 27.10 (29 thanks) Location: Minnesota
|
| Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 pm |
|
|