[ 611 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 62  Next
 Indiana Evans 
Message Author

Postby djmenow » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Quote:
Lincoln Lewis's ex Indiana Evans defends sex

June 09, 2009 09:53am

FORMER Home and Away favourite Indiana Evans has spoken out in support of her shamed ex-boyfriend Lincoln Lewis and his tawdry sex tape scandal.

Evans, who dated Lewis for more than a year in 2007 and last year, dismissed her one time co-star's behaviour as a "mistake" on the social networking site Twitter.

Lincoln Lewis is just a silly man says his mum

"All the Home & Away sex tape stuff affects me too, he is my ex! He didn't do anything wrong, guys!'' Evans wrote.

"Everyone should mind their own business. Everyone makes mistakes. Same for Jodi, poor babe. Hope everyone is OK in Summer Bay.''

Evans, 18, and Lewis, 21, were the golden couple of Summer Bay until they broke up in August last year.

She departed the show after 4 1/2 years playing Matilda Hunter and has since joined the cast of H2O: Just Add Water, where she plays a mermaid.

Lewis last week admitted filming a sex tape with a teenage TV starlet and showing the footage to his Home and Away castmates and colleagues.

Channel 7 has disciplined the actor, whose father is rugby league legend Wally Lewis, and he is expected to be given counselling.

The footage was filmed on a mobile phone last year and has since been deleted.

Lewis, who is taking part in the new series of Dancing With The Stars, said he deeply regretted what he did.

Ned Flanders

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Postby sunshine! » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Indiana uses twitter?
I thought she didnt use any social networking website ? there are alot of fakes, but I didnt think any of them were actually her.

Rod Flanders

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Postby rice » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 pm

so by speaking out she has admitted she was the one in the sex tape?

Selma Bouvier

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Postby sunshine! » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

they took comments off a twitter page & said she's admitted to being the sex tape girl. The twitter page is probably not even her lol. As if she would say Lincoln did nothing wrong! he showed everyone on home and away the tape, how is that not wrong?

Rod Flanders

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Postby scooby_smoo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Indiana has stated on several interviews that she doesn't use any social networking sites so the twitter girl is most likely ANOTHER fake.
Not to mention that she has gone out of her way to keep that relationship a secret (not that it did any good).
Frankly all these soc.net sites are making it more difficult to seperate the bullshit from the truth now that media outlets are using them for info.

Unfortunately now Indi may be dragged into making a statement.

Monty Burns

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 pm
Profile WWW

Postby atefooterz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

some of those stories have been taken down,those still up still point to the courier mail, so it looks like the usual Journos printing stuff without checking any facts :roll: See abc media watch for some classics based on "interweb gossip" :shock:

EDIT: one paper is fearless :D Check out their record at the media watch site :P

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... 80,00.html

Santa's Little Helper

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

Postby sunshine! » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Is Indi still even in Australia atm? I thought she was gonna head over to LA after h2o was finished, well she said she would do a few trips over there to check it out. Prob be better for her if she was in a different Country atm with all this shit going on lol.

Stupid jorno's thinking that was Indiana on twitter!! twitter is not a source lol there are alot of fakes on there, just like facebook & myspace.

I didnt think Indiana used any social networking sites. I remember reading that she dosnt, she thinks it's stupid and would rather talk to her friends in person. She also said she feels like a granny coz she's not up to date with all the new technology :lol:

Rod Flanders

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Postby atefooterz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

i still think Celeste ( Melody ) may be a contender rather than Indi , when it all boils down to it :|

Santa's Little Helper

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm
Profile WWW

Postby sunshine! » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm

haha maybe, Lincoln sounds like a player, and from what his mother said he cant control himself.

why do you say her though, because of her age? I thought his mother said he was in a relationship with the girl at the time though (which was Indiana)

lol that would be pretty funny though, they both played the "church kids" on the show who were compleatly innocent :lol:

I cant belive they cast Lincoln as Geoff though... he is way to naughty haha imagine what Geoff would say? :P and his poor little fans who think he's like Geoff lol

Rod Flanders

Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Postby scooby_smoo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm

sunshine! wrote:
haha maybe, Lincoln sounds like a player, and from what his mother said he cant control himself.

why do you say her though, because of her age? I thought his mother said he was in a relationship with the girl at the time though (which was Indiana)

lol that would be pretty funny though, they both played the "church kids" on the show who were compleatly innocent :lol:

I cant belive they cast Lincoln as Geoff though... he is way to naughty haha imagine what Geoff would say? :P and his poor little fans who think he's like Geoff lol

The funny thing is, his mother is the only one that's said he was in a relationship with the girl (and mummy is protecting his "reputation").
My vote is still 50/50 on it being someone during the brief pre-break-up, break-up. Never even thought of Celeste but who knows, she was supposed to only be there for a short time so that would make her a target for the "playa".

And the church kids just shit me off, I get enough self-righteous preaching from the weirdo outside the book store I go to.

PS I think any further discussion on this subject should be moved to the Lincoln thread until a reliable source confirms who it was.

Monty Burns

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic 
 [ 611 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 62  Next