M 600x600 125
M 1366x768 138
M 1366x737 133

Frank Grimes

Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Postby Idon'tbelieveit » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:52 am

Facebook Q&A with Jackie and Fletch

Quote:
Hello fletch and jackie because you have played husband and wife for 21 years do you guys finish each other sentence and what's been like to play karl and susan for 21 years and if you could change one thing with karl and susan what would it be and why??

Jackie: Yes we definitely have developed our own language, kind of a married couple shorthand! Haha!

How did you get the job on neighbours?

Jackie: I auditioned for the role while I was shooting another show in Melbourne
Alan: Just by auditioning but I had worked for Grundys before so they knew of me

Hi Jackie and Alan. What were the first concerts you both went to?

Jackie: Mine was at the Frankston football oval to see Billy Thorpe
Alan: Led Zeppelin at Subiaco stadium in 1974!

Hi Jackie and Alan, what's your favourite thing about acting?

Alan: The company I get to keep. Actors are fun people who know how to have a lively engaging time together
Jackie: The opportunity to explore another life

Hi Alan and Jackie, whats your favourite food?

Jackie: Toast
Alan: I love Malaysian food particularly Laksa!

Jackie and Alan. If you both could play another character, who would it be and why???

Jackie: I love the Sheila character, but i don;t think I could do it justice as Colette does such a great job!
Alan: I'd be Toadie because he gets great comedic scenes and terrific intense drama as well

Did u both expect to be on neighbours for so long or did you's have other plans?

Jackie: Nope! We signed a 12 month contract - it was a good combination that made the Kennedy family work so well!
Alan: I had no thought in my head that I would ever be on Neighbours this long but I'm thrilled that I have been!

Hi Alan and Jackie besides the right prescription what are your favourite bands ?

Alan: The Doors, Oasis, Elvis Costello and The Attractions, Led Zeppelin and so many more - impossible to list them all!
Jackie: Hannah! Walk off the Earth!

Best place you've ever been to?

Jackie: The Amalfi Coast!
Alan: It would be Egypt because the ancient ruins and culture are absolutely spellbinding!

What do you both like to do on your days off?

Jackie: I keep it low key! Catch up with my close friends
Alan: My favourite activity on my days off is to play a round of golf and wander around taking photos

What's your fave moments tonight?

Jackie: The moment we decide it's now or never! Stay tuned!
Alan: My favourite thing about tonight's episode is what will Brad do about Terese.

Jackie and Alan what would be your dream storyline for Karl and Susan to have in the future?

Jackie: Something involving them in going on a luxurious European holiday!

Would you ever consider leaving neighbours and if you did how would you like to see your character leave Ramsay Street?

Alan: I never really think about leaving Neighbours but there may come a time when it's right to go. When I go maybe everyone finds out Karl was never really a doctor!

What has been the highlight of being on neighbours and why?

Jackie: The Susan/Karl/Izzy love triangle was so great to do!

Jackie and Alan - why aren't you both married off the set?

Jackie: Yes I've been asking him that for years!
Alan: If we were married off set it would spoil our marriage on set!

Do u think it's time to bring all of Karl and Susan's kids back to the street for a big reunion?

Jackie: Absolutely yes, that would be great
Alan: Absolutely bring it on!
Jackie: The more the merrier!

You obviously have a great working partnership, do you get together afterwards as well?

Jackie: Not very often - we spend so much time together at work, but we do enjoy catching up when we can!

Hi Jackie and Alan I love your dramatic scenes. Was it Scary filming the fire scenes?

Alan: It was all filmed in a very controlled environment, so not scary just very hard work!

So many characters have been brought back for 30 years of neighbours. Who would you love to have brought back dead or alive

Alan: I'd love to see Dee again, I'm sure she's swimming around out there somewhere!

Hey Alan & Jackie!! What's a storyline that hasn't been explored for Karl & Susan that hasn't been done yet?

Jackie: I'm sure there's lots, I'd like to see them on holiday somewhere perhaps. There could be a lot of fun, drama, romance and comedy!
Alan: Maybe the Greek Islands!
Jackie: Or the Nile and explore their nomad skills

Jackie, how is it working with Jenna Rosenow during the fire week?

Jackie: It was fantastic - it was a very intense story and Jenna was great! One of the most enjoyable days I've had in a long time!

Do you guys reckon you could be full fire fighters after all this work filming the fire scenes?

Alan: No I was too busy concentrating saving people's lives to notice what they were really doing

Jackie: Definitely not, those people do an extraordinary job there's no way I could do it! I think if I put all the gear on I'd just topple over

If you could act in a TV show or movie which movie/TV show would it be?

Jackie: One of my favourite TV shows of all time was Deadwood so something in that would've been great fun.
Alan: I love political dramas like West Wing, that would've been great to have been in!

You guys rock! Keep up the great work

Jackie: Thank you we will continue to try to rock
Alan: Your wish is my command!

Who is your favourite character?

Alan: I have to say Susan or I'll be in terrible trouble!

Welcome to your 21st years in the show

Alan: Thanks mate, finally got the keys to the door

What's it like having Ben living with you guys again? Will libby be making a return at some stage?

Alan: Having Ben back is fantastic, the Kennedy house thrives on having young people around.

I love both of you so much ......... none of you are allowed to die okay?

Jackie: Well I can't guarantee that but I'll certainly try my best!
Alan: I'll alert my physician to that fact and do my very best!

If you were not actors what profession do you think you would have taken up?

Jackie: I did fancy being a teacher when I was younger

What is your dream job ?¿?

Alan: My dream job is acting but beyond that I'd love to be a professional golfer!

You are both fantastic actors. You've have been working together for so long now. Every now and then Is there something the other person does that surprises the other?

Alan: Great question! The fun of having such a great on screen relationship is never being completely sure what the other person's going to do

Hey guys. Would you like to see Zeke & Rachel back in the house??? And having played Karl & Susan for so long, does it sometimes feel like the storylines you’re involved in feel like real life??

Alan: We'd love to, they’re both wonderful people and enormously talented. We certainly hope so because the writers work very hard to make the show seem real to the viewers.

Jackie: That'd be great; they were terrific kids and a lovely contrast to one another. And because we've got so much history to draw on we're able to use all those situations to inform every new story. They do feel like real people to us now.

Does Amber's baby service??

Jackie: It's a life and death situation - lets just wait and see

Do you think they need extra doctor in hospital and a Councillor for all residents?

Alan: No it's fine I have Google to help me!

It’s magical when you two are on, love it so much

Jackie: Thank you!
Alan: So sweet of you to say, we give our heart and soul to the show and receiving your compliments makes it all worthwhile!

Hey Alan and Jackie what's in this little blue box you both got?

Alan: The censors won't let us tell you!
Jackie: I will never tell! People may be emotionally scarred!

Great to see two long term actors doing so well, pleasure to watch

Alan: Thank you so much, the positive feedback is a joy to receive!
Jackie: Pleasure to do! Thank you for watching!

Hi, Alan would you like to have been a Dr in real life and Jackie would you liked to be a Teacher or Marriage celebrant in real life!!!

Alan: Sure I would, doctors do an amazing job saving lives and improving people's well being

What's your favourite Karl & Susan storyline and which of the many other kids that have lived under your roof has been your favourite?

Alan: Too hard a question! They're all too different, but as a whole they make for a magnificent vibrant life!
Jackie: The two or three that spring to mind are Stingray, Tad and of course Toadie. But Fletch is right we've had a great bunch of kids come through the house. I'd have any of them back anytime!

How did it feel filming the fire scene? Was it real?

Alan: The special effects and lighting feel very real and it was intense on set.
Jackie: Every department created an intense and realistic fire situation and made what we had to do much easier.

Frank Grimes

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:52 am

Postby Idon'tbelieveit » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:38 am

Frank Grimes

Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:38 am

Postby Idon'tbelieveit » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Jackie Woodburne on The Fire http://tenplay.com.au/channel-eleven/ne ... n-the-fire

Frank Grimes

Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Postby Idon'tbelieveit » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 am

The 17 best ever television couples http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 7581124238

Quote:
KARL AND SUSAN KENNEDY

Neighbours

Local GP Karl and his teacher wife Susan (who’s had a dozen other jobs since then) joined this long-running soap in 1994, about a decade in to its run.

Since then, they’ve endured their fair share of rough patches, from extramarital affairs and several separations to drama with their children, accidents and near-death experiences.

But Karl and Susan have managed to weather every storm.

S 650x488 134

Frank Grimes

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 am

Postby Idon'tbelieveit » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:28 am

Frank Grimes

Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:28 am

Postby Idon'tbelieveit » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:18 am

Frank Grimes

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:18 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 242 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 25  Next