| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Posting error message timeout. https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23658 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ringofyre [ Wed Jul 29, 2026 1:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Posting error message timeout. |
I get this is fairly niche but as someone who does ict and relies on -v generally for error messages could we either have a way to dismiss error messages or at least have them up for longer than (I'm guessing but probably not far off) a 2 sec timeout please? Uploaded today, got an error during the upload and in the time it took to see the error it was gone. I know there are logs for mod access but I can't see any way to access logs per post for users - to be clear I'm NOT asking for user access to logs but at least a way to briefly read the error. Ability to dismiss a prompt/error is fairly simple afaik in php. Cheers. EDIT: - same again today, Quote: 5 files rejected for.... 12 for incompatibility... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|