| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Cloudflare challenges. https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23601 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ringofyre [ Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Cloudflare challenges. |
I appreciate the internet has gone to shit with Iran going on and I am aware you guys had to implement something after getting spammed/ddosed so heavily recently but atm (and I'm not exaggerating) if I don't click on a link on here or I don't refresh the page for more than about 3 min I get a cloudflare challenge. Irrespective of browser and only on auscelebs is the frequency of challenges that high. I do have 1.1.1.1 as my own secondary dns server as well. EDIT: to be clear that most of the time that challenge resolves itself (rather than going to captcha) within 3-5 sec. I do understand you guys are constrained by the level of control your dns settings but maybe talk to the hosts about it? |
|
| Author: | ringofyre [ Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Cloudflare challenges. |
Can't imagine what sort of overhead all these cloudflare challenges are putting on the site... Srsly - unless you guys are getting massively ddos'd it might be time to change or talk to the host about changing the timeout on the dns checks. Literally a few minutes at this point! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|