AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

keep getting logged out
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=21253
Page 1 of 2

Author:  echobaseau [ Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:50 am ]
Post subject:  keep getting logged out

why cant we stay logged in on this site even when we arent online to use it,i click at login "keep me signed in" but it never works.
its a real pain having to login all the time since i use this site nearly everyday.

Author:  wolverine [ Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

I'm not aware of anyone else having these issues. Are you ticking "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox when logging in? There was a problem probably 2 years ago where some random board setting was causing login issues but since that was resolved, I haven't heard of any other problems.

Perhaps try another browser or another computer even, see if the problem persist?

Author:  mr_walker* [ Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

It's happening to me also, every second day or so.

Author:  wolverine [ Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

I was not aware of the problem. I've made some small tweaks, lets see how it goes for you.

This is different to last issue with had in this area as it's not happening to me. If there are others with similar problem, please chime in.

Author:  echobaseau [ Fri Aug 09, 2024 5:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

yeah i click Log me on automatically each visit but it never works and when im logged in and i stay on the site and might sit idle for abit i get logged out to and i gotta log back in,its a real pain when you scrolling through a thread and relize your logged out because the site wont let you view some photos when youre logged out.


wolverine wrote:
I'm not aware of anyone else having these issues. Are you ticking "Log me on automatically each visit" checkbox when logging in? There was a problem probably 2 years ago where some random board setting was causing login issues but since that was resolved, I haven't heard of any other problems.

Perhaps try another browser or another computer even, see if the problem persist?

Author:  echobaseau [ Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

still getting logged out

Author:  sglew [ Fri Oct 04, 2024 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

Same here. I get logged out after about a minute.

Author:  wolverine [ Sat Oct 05, 2024 1:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

Anyone having trouble staying logged in, please try using another browser. I can't replicate the problem so I'd like to try and help narrow down the conditions under which it is happening.

Are you using a mobile phone? If so, iPhone or Android? What browser are you using? Are you selecting the "Remember me" checkbox. If you are using desktop and mobile, is it happening on one but not the other? If so, which one?

I need info, I can't help anyone with such vague problem descriptions.

Author:  HumphreyBBear [ Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

wolverine wrote:
Anyone having trouble staying logged in, please try using another browser. I can't replicate the problem so I'd like to try and help narrow down the conditions under which it is happening.

Are you using a mobile phone? If so, iPhone or Android? What browser are you using? Are you selecting the "Remember me" checkbox. If you are using desktop and mobile, is it happening on one but not the other? If so, which one?

I need info, I can't help anyone with such vague problem descriptions.



I have experienced this problem in the past, but not for a long time now.

My System is a desktop, Windows 11 Pro, Firefox 131.0 64 bit.
I also use Adblock Plus, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, and NoScript Extensions.
Using NoScript, I generally block all Google servers, unless it compromises functionality.

I never use my mobile.

Author:  sglew [ Tue Oct 15, 2024 1:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: keep getting logged out

wolverine wrote:
Anyone having trouble staying logged in, please try using another browser. I can't replicate the problem so I'd like to try and help narrow down the conditions under which it is happening.

Are you using a mobile phone? If so, iPhone or Android? What browser are you using? Are you selecting the "Remember me" checkbox. If you are using desktop and mobile, is it happening on one but not the other? If so, which one?

I need info, I can't help anyone with such vague problem descriptions.


I use Firefox, but I've had the same problem with Edge. Remember doesn't work either; every time I come to this site I have to log in. I'm using a laptop. This doesn't happen to me on any other site.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/