AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

New Fakes Section ?
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=18952
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Tripitaka [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm ]
Post subject:  New Fakes Section ?

Mods & Admins,

I was wondering if we could set up a " Fakes " Section for all the talented folk out there with time and photoshopping skills on hand ??? We just keep it as one fake topic rather than having to make topics in every section.

Thoughts from any other members ???

I've got about a dozen really good fakes that I'd be willing to contribute to start it off - attached is a quality one of Tracy Vo for example..

Cheers
Trip

Author:  Tripitaka [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

And yes, oops. I've just noticed the Site Suggestions area hahahaha

Cheers
Trip

Author:  Laxative Effect [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

Check Forum Rules and Tips

Do not post or upload any pornographic or softcore material.

I am not a mod, so i cant really enforce anything but i doubt it would be allowed.

Author:  mr_walker* [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

Personally I'm against fakes. Full stop.. Legally a grey area and a disservice to the celebs who prefer to be slightly more modest. An adamant NO! from me but see what the other mods say.

Author:  narly [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

I'm against fakes , do nothing for me whatsoever Image

Author:  atefooterz [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

No from me and there are other sites already that have fakes.

Author:  modecko [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

I say no to here, and I've had Oz celeb fakes published.

Author:  Laxative Effect [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

and the results: the NO's have it :giggle:

Author:  labouchere [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

I like em. There's not many Aussie fakes out there.

Author:  djmenow [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Fakes Section ?

Im def against a fakes section. When Webdork owned AC back in the day I was against it then so nothings changed from me.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/