AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Why are some pictures so small?
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=15277
Page 1 of 1

Author:  czblack [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Why are some pictures so small?

As you probably noticed we moved to a new server yesterday and unfortunatelly not all pictures were transferred correctly, so you can only see 120px thumbnail instead of some of them. It is quiet large issue because almost a half of the images is affected.

The solution is fortunatelly quiet simple - we will upload these pix again. We are now working hard to make it happen ASAP - give us a day or two and everything should be fine again. We are very sorry for the inconvenience... :oops:

Author:  djmenow [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why are some pictures so small?

I was thinking why the pics were sooooo small.. Bring on the viagra will ya :P

Author:  czblack [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why are some pictures so small?

djmenow wrote:
I was thinking why the pics were sooooo small.. Bring on the viagra will ya :P

oh yeah :smoke:
---------------------------------------------------
I'm wondering where the hell mr. wolverine is? :shrugno: He should have been here this morning & if this continues I will have to move the pics on my own too. I had somewhat different plans for the weekend :punch:

Author:  wolverine [ Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Why are some pictures so small?

Mr wolverine is back online, looking into the problem :lol:

Edit: found where the problem is, pictures have now been transferred. Apologies to all :oops:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/