| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Greetings! https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=15189 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | The Edge [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Greetings! |
Ahoy hoy, I used to be a semi-regular reader of the former Aussie Celebs website, but noticed one day it had disappeared. A little Googling lead me to here (and my password still works, so I presume it's the same site), but when searching for topics that I know I've read here previously, it finds no matches. I recall before the move that the search wasn't functioning as it should anyway, and it was simply easier to visit the entire site map. Is this still the case? Or have all the posts/images from the "old" forum gone? How come the move anyway? Can someone enlighten me please? Thank you :) |
|
| Author: | mr_walker* [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
This is the new incarnation of the old forum. The old forum disappeared overnight thanks to cj's mismanagement and czblack decided to start from scratch, but unfortately we lost all the images from the old board. We are now in the process of restocking the files, so if you have any images from the old board please share! |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
welcome back & any threads missing you have material for please post |
|
| Author: | The Edge [ Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
If only :( I used to come for the awesome pics and didn't save much, but I'll have a look on my other hard drive, and thanks for your nice welcomes :) Is the search still broken, or are the threads I'm looking for genuinely missing? I find it a bit odd that they all just vanished...did no one ever take a backup? |
|
| Author: | czblack [ Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
The Edge wrote: If only :( I used to come for the awesome pics and didn't save much, but I'll have a look on my other hard drive, and thanks for your nice welcomes :) Is the search still broken, or are the threads I'm looking for genuinely missing? I find it a bit odd that they all just vanished...did no one ever take a backup? It's a very long story starting with bad gateway, continuing with several months of crazy downtime and finishing with threats and secret spies. Trust me, people involved in the transformation from aussiecelebs to auscelebs would have a lot to say to the former owner, but it wouldn't change anything and it doesn't matter now anyway. You'll have to believe us that start from the scratch solution was the best available, even if it was very far from ideal no question. I should write a drama about those times one day, but I'm afraid noone would believe that btw: the searching works (should work :-) fine now. |
|
| Author: | Natboy [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
Heyyyyy, remember me??? I'm baaaaack lol |
|
| Author: | czblack [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
Natboy wrote: Heyyyyy, remember me??? I'm baaaaack lol Welcome back natboy, on behalf of the moderating team I wish you good time here, many uploaded images and clicks on our ads --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HMmm, sould we set up some introduce yourself thread? |
|
| Author: | Natboy [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
Cheers, thanks a lot. Ate invited me back & I appreciate it. ;) |
|
| Author: | djmenow [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
So the *occupation hidden lol* is back. Hey Nat long time no hear dude. Shit when was the last time you were on AC? Seems like forever. Welcome back, dont be a stranger. |
|
| Author: | Natboy [ Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Greetings! |
Hey mate, Yeah I gave up due to CJ's constant crap & showing me no respect. I kinda missed celeb stuff, was chatting to ate & here I am haha. I hope everyone has been well & behaving themselves haha |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|