| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| What is the name of that children's show? https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=17233 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jgrayson_au [ Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | What is the name of that children's show? |
Hi All, We were talking at work recently about old TV shows and there was one children's show I was particularly fond of, namely due to the very cute hostess. It was a show with a number of puppets, I think at 9:30 on channel 7 if my memory holds. It would have been on air around 1997 or so, because I remember that if it was on, I had missed the school bus. Would appreciate any help. Thanks. |
|
| Author: | modecko [ Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
Bambaloo with Angela Kelly. It's a pity she had disappeared off the TV. |
|
| Author: | kroma [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
It wouldn't have been Bambaloo, it wasn't made 'til 2003/2004 |
|
| Author: | modecko [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
OK, it's the only Australian show I can think of with puppets and a cute girl. |
|
| Author: | christelvr69 [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
agree, not bambaloo. I did like the concept for that show, i saw it occasionally, as it was on after sunrise. I think that was a better idea for a show, than say "in the box" I was at work today going "i need a box" we had some putting a slide in our warehouse and one of them said "in the box, in the box, whats in the box today?" and i said "no! not that stupid show with the puppet in the box..." and then the guy said "yeah im happy to say my boy hasen't seen it". |
|
| Author: | stranger [ Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
Was it Agro's cartoon connection? |
|
| Author: | Laxative Effect [ Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
blueoval wrote: Was it Agro's cartoon connection? i was thinking the same thing. I know holly brisley was hosting it for a time and she was quite "cute" |
|
| Author: | stranger [ Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
Laxative Effect wrote: blueoval wrote: Was it Agro's cartoon connection? i was thinking the same thing. I know holly brisley was hosting it for a time and she was quite "cute" +1. Definite hottie |
|
| Author: | pce229073 [ Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What is the name of that children's show? |
And here she is pce229073
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|