AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:07 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 3 posts ] 
 Agro's outtakes 
Message Author

Postby Macc » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:25 am

Jamie Dunn could be a dirty bastard sometimes. :)

(Note Ranger Stacey with 80s hair at the end!)

Milhouse Van Houten

Location: A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:25 am

Postby bluedog » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 am

I seem to remember in an interview, Jamie Dunn mentioned that sometimes during filming, he would remove the Agro puppet out of sight, to de-sweat his hands. Supposedly, during one such occassion Terasa Livingston, who was wearing a skirt, stepped backwards without warning and a couple of digits of Jamies un-gloved hand slipped up somewhere they shouldn't!! He reckoned the look on Terasa's face as she tried to remain composed whilst still filming, was hilarious! :lol:

Monty Burns

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 am

Postby SKaVeN » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Two of my favourite Agro moments were one where he had the bloke who used to host an ABC children's programme called Big Square Eye on singing a song about blowing raspberries. Terasa & Agro joined in & when the song was over Agro said "Can I blow another raspberry?" They said yes so Jamie kept Agros' mouth shut & produced a rather runny fart noise. Then dead silence & a quick cut to a cartoon...

The other was after a report from Holly Brisley where she was at the NSW/QLD border, jumping from one side to the other saying "Now I'm in NSW, now I'm in QLD, now I'm in NSW, now I'm in QLD, etc., etc." A segue back to the studio showed Terasa & Agro jumping from side-to-side saying "Now I'm in NSW, now I'm in QLD, now I'm in NSW, now I'm in QLD, etc., etc." which ended with Agro disappearing under the desk in front of Terasa & we then hear his voice say "Now I'm in Tassie". Then dead silence & a quick cut to a cartoon...

A funny story about Terasa. Back in the day, due to a strange case of mistaken identity resulting from a letter she got from someone, she somehow ended up looking up my home phone number & calling me at home. My mum didn't know what she was on about so gave her my work number, tried to ring me to warn me I was about to get a rather strange phone call but Terasa beat her to it. It was all very strange but we ended up chatting for about a quarter of an hour. She even wrote me a letter afterwards. She seemed like a really nice girl actually.

Ned Flanders

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 3 posts ]