Message Author

Postby The Colourful Jester » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:37 pm

Three worst companions
-
*Sarah-Jane*
-

You really aren't going to like one of the new stories next year I can tell. :P
Or her little dog too.

Plus, Am I really the only one who think Mel is hot?

Itchy the Mouse

Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:37 pm

Postby chris_jardim » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:37 pm

Have to admit that Peri (Drs 5&6) was my fave, closley followed by the Brig. Appaerently many of the companions will be back in a 10 Drs special in series 3

Selma Bouvier

Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:37 pm

Postby drakegoodman » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:49 pm

There's a nice little 'floating Dalek' widget available. Cruises around your desktop while you're using your PC.

A must-have for hardcore Who fans.

(What's a Widget? - go here: http://widgets.yahoo.com/)

Itchy the Mouse

Location: Cleaning my brown paper bag before I go to work at the mill
Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

Postby marlni » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:38 pm

The Colourful Jester wrote:
Three worst companions
-
*Sarah-Jane*
-

You really aren't going to like one of the new stories next year I can tell. :P
Or her little dog too.

Plus, Am I really the only one who think Mel is hot?

No, take a look at these, and you'll see what I meant by legs, and, well, other things. The only really bad things about Mel are her incessant screaming and awful personality. I just can't help looking again and again at the 'fosse' pics (the ones where she's wearing a tight black thing and stockings... :dribble:

EDIT: I forgot that there shouldn't be any non-Aussie/NZ pics here. Sorry about posting the pics of Bonnie.

Last edited by marlni on Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monty Burns

Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:38 pm

Postby SKaVeN » Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:52 am

Now that Mel's gone, maybe the boys that use this forum will stop arguing about her legs. But then again...

Anyway, would you believe my video tape ran out just as the Doctor was about to say goodbye to Mel? Right at the last couple of minutes of the last episode of that story! Don't yah hate that??? I've never seen that scene & am not expecting to for a long time.....

But isn't it great to see Sabalom Glitz back again? I loved that character & wanted to see more of him that never came to be...
He epitomised that cockney "Del Boy" lad - right down to the fluffy dice in his space ship. Tony Selby totally got that character too! "I wonder 'ow may grotsits that's worth?"

[/url]

Ned Flanders

Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:52 am

Postby marlni » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:48 pm

SKaVeN wrote:
Now that Mel's gone, maybe the boys that use this forum will stop arguing about her legs. But then again...

Anyway, would you believe my video tape ran out just as the Doctor was about to say goodbye to Mel? Right at the last couple of minutes of the last episode of that story! Don't yah hate that??? I've never seen that scene & am not expecting to for a long time.....

But isn't it great to see Sabalom Glitz back again? I loved that character & wanted to see more of him that never came to be...
He epitomised that cockney "Del Boy" lad - right down to the fluffy dice in his space ship. Tony Selby totally got that character too! "I wonder 'ow may grotsits that's worth?"

Fitz reminds me a bit of Glitz. I missed most of 'Trial', so I haven't seen much of Glitz, but he's a great character. Maybe you need to get a DVD recorder or something... what about vid-capping? I ought to do that, actually. I was going to when the ABC began the repeats, but, like Doctor Who, I kinda ran out of funding...

Monty Burns

Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:48 pm

Postby sir_mike » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:10 pm

I have been looking for a copy of Dr Who and the Curse of Fatal Death, which was a Comic Relief Spoof with Rowan Atkinson as the Dr and Dawn French as companion. Any ideas where I can get a copy

Maggie's Pacifier

Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:10 pm

Postby Macc » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:32 pm

Sorry, but Bonnie Langford is just too bloody annoying to be attractive.

Peri was definately the most shaggable of the companions.

Ace isn't quite as physically attractive being gutsy more than makes up for it. I lusted after Sophie Aldred in 1987 and as of this week I remember why. :) I did a Google search and she still looks pretty damn good at 43.

I read some trivia that Belinda Mayne (Delta in Delta and the Bannermen) and Julia Sawalha (irony - see below) both auditioned for the part of Ace.

I understand there are some copyright issues about the Daleks but I'm still mega PO'd they skipped Remembrance.

I got my copy of Curse of Fatal Death at the ABC Shop. Julia Sawalha was the companion. Dawn French played a SIlurian in one of the parodies.

Milhouse Van Houten

Location: A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:32 pm

Postby marlni » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:30 am

sir_mike wrote:
I have been looking for a copy of Dr Who and the Curse of Fatal Death, which was a Comic Relief Spoof with Rowan Atkinson as the Dr and Dawn French as companion. Any ideas where I can get a copy

It's been released on BBC Video (and ABC Video here), but not on DVD, and included extras including a variety of sketches from the mid-1980s until the 1990s, including, as Macc pointed out, the 'Trial of a Time Lord' spoof by French and Saunders, as well as Lenny Henry encountering the Cyberman equivelant of Margaret Thatcher. It also included a making-of documentary for the feature programme.

Macc wrote:
Sorry, but Bonnie Langford is just too bloody annoying to be attractive.

Peri was definately the most shaggable of the companions.

Ace isn't quite as physically attractive being gutsy more than makes up for it. I lusted after Sophie Aldred in 1987 and as of this week I remember why. :) I did a Google search and she still looks pretty damn good at 43.

I read some trivia that Belinda Mayne (Delta in Delta and the Bannermen) and Julia Sawalha (irony - see below) both auditioned for the part of Ace.

I understand there are some copyright issues about the Daleks but I'm still mega PO'd they skipped Remembrance.

I got my copy of Curse of Fatal Death at the ABC Shop. Julia Sawalha was the companion. Dawn French played a SIlurian in one of the parodies.

Nicola Bryant came so close to taking her top off, but only got down to her bra! There was a show back in the '70s or '80s where Mary Tamm (Romana I) got stabbed in the back, naked - her body was found, with everything but the nipples and bottom front being revealed - very exciting.

I remember the interview in the making-of documentary with Julia Sawalah about how she didn't really want to be a companion back then, but ended up becoming one anyway.

Monty Burns

Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:30 am

Postby Macc » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:14 pm

marlni wrote:
Nicola Bryant came so close to taking her top off, but only got down to her bra!

Enjoy!

http://members.fortunecity.com/noops212 ... nt0124.jpg

Milhouse Van Houten

Location: A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:14 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 238 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next