AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Video repair
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=23626
Page 1 of 1

Author:  narly [ Mon May 25, 2026 7:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Video repair

Anyone know of a Vid repair program / software . My recordings of Danika on Sunday ( nice cleavage ) won't play on my pc , Tried all my my usual players . Don't mind paying for a time period but I'm not paying per vid without proof of outcome .. :cheerstothat:

Author:  mrcell [ Mon May 25, 2026 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video repair

I have VideoRedo which has a very well regarded stream fix function that corrects corruptions in recordings. I've had many recordings over the years that were unplayable due to corruptions and which were fixed using this feature.

If you can upload your recording somewhere that I can access it, I'm happy to try to fix it.

Author:  mrcell [ Mon May 25, 2026 10:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video repair

Another option - there's a video editing tool called Smart Media Cutter. AFAIK it's still free to download and install. I exchanged some emails with the developer earlier this year and he has added a feature to his software that seeks to replicate VideoReDo's transport stream fix functionality. I haven't used it myself since he added that feature but he said he was able to use it to fix a badly corrupted recording I sent him.
https://smartmediacutter.com/downloads/

Author:  narly [ Mon May 25, 2026 10:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video repair

mrcell wrote:
I have VideoRedo which has a very well regarded stream fix function that corrects corruptions in recordings. I've had many recordings over the years that were unplayable due to corruptions and which were fixed using this feature.

If you can upload your recording somewhere that I can access it, I'm happy to try to fix it.


Thank's for the offer mate . There are 9 recordings totalling a bit over 500kb . I'm not up with file sharing services . I'll have a look around .

Author:  narly [ Wed May 27, 2026 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Video repair



For the life of me I can't find the repair function in this program mate .
4ddg worked but the registration didn't ( got my dollars back though ) . Wondershare Reparit also worked but it keeps going back to home without a save or repair vid option .
Tried getting VideoRedo but apparently its no longer supported .
Something strange was going on with the NRL broadcasts on the weekend , fast forwarding was weird in that there seemed to be a still overlay while the rest of the program was fast forwarding behind it .

See what happens with origin tonight .

couple of caps from the wondershare file i did save . So they are obviously repairable ..

Author:  mrcell [ Thu May 28, 2026 12:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Video repair

narly wrote:
For the life of me I can't find the repair function in this program mate.

From the email the developer sent me, it's supposed to pop up automatically if you open a .TS transport stream that it detects corruption in. See the attached images.

narly wrote:
Tried getting VideoRedo but apparently its no longer supported.

VideoReDo hasn't been maintained since its developer passed away unexpectedly a few years ago. The install files are available (I have them and I think there are still web links for them) but without a software key it's limited to demo mode which involves limits on the length of files that can be processed.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/