| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Mobile Phones. https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=23548 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Damienpayne [ Tue Oct 14, 2025 5:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Mobile Phones. |
Hopefully this starts a conversation. Mobile phones. Are they too big? |
|
| Author: | Headlights [ Wed Oct 29, 2025 6:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mobile Phones. |
Have you seen what samsung are apparently coming out with? The Tri-Fold! I think the 6'8inch screen size would be the maximum at the moment. But for most people the "standard" 6'5inch screen seems to be good. |
|
| Author: | Damienpayne [ Sat Nov 01, 2025 7:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mobile Phones. |
I think I could get away with a feature phone, 2 to 3 inches with physical keys. I mean wasn't tech supposed to be getting smaller, star trek communicator smaller? |
|
| Author: | Headlights [ Fri Nov 07, 2025 11:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Mobile Phones. |
Damienpayne wrote: I think I could get away with a feature phone, 2 to 3 inches with physical keys. I mean wasn't tech supposed to be getting smaller, star trek communicator smaller? You'd think so right, I mean we have smart rings now which are similar to the smart watches. But there's some battery issues with them. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|