AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Saving Instagram Images
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=19471
Page 1 of 2

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Saving Instagram Images

How can one now grab Instagram images?

Right Click > Save As saves as a .html page, rather than a .jpg image

Author:  wolverine [ Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

1) Click to open image from celebrity's main instagram page

2) Watch the URL change. Copy the URL into a new tab

3) Press Ctrl + U

4) Search for .jpg (Ctrl + F is search page shortcut)

5) Copy found URL in it's entirety into the same tab address bar. That will give you the biggest image possible

6) Close the tab

Author:  sharkboi [ Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

Image

The simplest way I've found to do it is this Greasemonkey script...

Instagram Full Size
CTRL click an Instagram image to open it's full size
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12218-instagram-full-size

Author:  SKaVeN [ Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

I just do a screen-cap (Shift+PrScr), copy it to Paint (Ctrl+V), crop and save.

Author:  Reb [ Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

add the instagram app to your chrome
right click said pic
click inspect, this will open a page of code, look for link
then right click 'open in new tab' on link
now you can right click 'save image'

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

sharkboi wrote:
Image

The simplest way I've found to do it is this Greasemonkey script...

Instagram Full Size
CTRL click an Instagram image to open it's full size
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12218-instagram-full-size


Went with this...enjoy!

Author:  sharkboi [ Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

Image

Another tip re Instagram images, sometimes I post the image embedded in the post, like the one with this post.
If your using Firefox, you can 'right click' on it, and choose 'View Background Image' and it will load full size from it's source.
It doesn't work with the Instgram vids though.

Have no idea about other browsers, I'm a Firefox user...



Author:  Reb [ Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

phunkyfeelone wrote:
sharkboi wrote:
Image

The simplest way I've found to do it is this Greasemonkey script...

Instagram Full Size
CTRL click an Instagram image to open it's full size
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12218-instagram-full-size


Went with this...enjoy!

who the hell is that fine thing ???

Author:  modecko [ Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

I use BID; http://bulkimagedownloader.com/

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saving Instagram Images

Reb wrote:
phunkyfeelone wrote:
sharkboi wrote:
Image

The simplest way I've found to do it is this Greasemonkey script...

Instagram Full Size
CTRL click an Instagram image to open it's full size
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12218-instagram-full-size


Went with this...enjoy!

who the hell is that fine thing ???


Renee Somerfield
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19090

Got a feeling i'm about to get a whole series of likes...she is stunning :yes:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/