| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Laura Enever https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=15593 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | atefooterz [ Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Laura Enever |
Quote: Nike Site Sport Surf Homebase North Narrabeen, OZ Date of Birth November 14, 1991 Stance Regular Who influences style in your sport? My main style influences in surfing are Lisa Anderson and Steph Gilmore right now - they surf like guys and I love what they do in the water. What event had the biggest impact on your life in the past year? Winning the under-18 ISA World Junior Surfing Championships probably had the biggest impact on my life so far. It really opened some doors for me, so I’m really stoked that I had a win there. I’m stoked that I can always look back and say that I’m a world champion. Favorite old-schooler in your sport? Lisa Anderson. If you could shred with ANYONE in the world who would it be? Cameron Diaz, or maybe one of those big Hawaiian dudes who could call me into waves and has my back. First thing you do after a session? Dry off, eat, chill out, do anything fun. Showering is good too. Music lyrics to live by: I like Lady Gaga. Quote: Enever wins junior world surfing title January 16, 2010 AAP Local surfer Laura Enever was crowned world junior champion at Sydney's North Narrabeen beach on Saturday. Enever compiled a two-wave score of 18.33 out of 20 to easily beat Hawaiian Alessa Cuizon (11.10) in the final of the event for under 20-year-olds. "I just wanted to go out and have fun and that's what I did," Enever said. "This is my home and I'm so stoked to be here with all my friends and family giving me so much support. This is the best day of my life." |
|
| Author: | cfalzon [ Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
Dont you just love watching a young female surfer in skimpy bikini bottoms |
|
| Author: | Blastoise [ Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
local girl makes good |
|
| Author: | Blastoise [ Mon May 07, 2012 11:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
more |
|
| Author: | HereIam86 [ Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
Photoshoot |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
Thanks HereIam86 , i am surprised this thread has not been more popular of this hottie. |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
misc google finds cwd |
|
| Author: | HereIam86 [ Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
Photoshoot |
|
| Author: | Blastoise [ Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
as you can see |
|
| Author: | HereIam86 [ Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Laura Enever |
Photoshoot |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|