| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| Jana Rawlinson https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=15561 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Macc [ Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Jana Rawlinson |
Quote: Jana Rawlinson removes breast implants IN THE second about-turn in as many weeks, unpredictable Olympic hurdler Jana Rawlinson has had her highly-publicised and much-wanted breast implants taken out. Less than a fortnight after announcing plans to remarry her estranged husband and manager Chris Rawlinson, the drama queen athlete has admitted she spent $13,000 in the past 14 months getting the augmentation, only to have the cosmetic procedure reversed. "Yep, I'm back to being flat as a pancake," Rawlinson has told Woman's Day magazine. In a surprisingly candid interview, the 27-year-old runner said she had the implants taken out as she felt they were affecting her performance on the track, The Daily Telegraph reports. "Every time I raced I panicked about whether I was letting my country down, all for my own vanity," she said. "I absolutely loved having bigger boobs, but I don't want to short-change Australia either. I want to feel the most athletic I can, to know that I'm standing on the track in London (2012 Olympics) the fittest I can be." Rawlinson has not ruled out going back under the knife and having the fake breasts re-implanted. "I can always get my breasts enhanced again when I finish my career. I know there are no medals for being beautiful." The couple plan to walk back down the aisle once their divorce is finalised. |
|
| Author: | rootedagain [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
This girl is an absolute drama queen. I would have thought by now the public of Australia would be sick of her. Some examples off the top of my head: Throw the crutches in the air after discharge from hospital Hissy fit with Tamsyn Lewis Move to England to be with coach Marry Coach divorce Coach breast enlargements remove breast enlargements now re-marry coach |
|
| Author: | tablecalm [ Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
I can see why her relationships never last. The biggest control freak and needy person in world sport. You'd hate to be the bloke going out with her when she is demanding this and that or threatening to do something to herself if she doesn't get her way because she is so needy. |
|
| Author: | Blastoise [ Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
yep, i think so |
|
| Author: | Laxative Effect [ Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
Olympics Promo |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
| Author: | Scythe73 [ Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
Could a capper please check out sunrise at 7:19 when they were doing the Comm Games update she adjusts legs and spreads them ever so slightly...maybe a glimpse unsure...very quick |
|
| Author: | atefooterz [ Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
Scythe73 wrote: Could a capper please check out sunrise at 7:19 when they were doing the Comm Games update she adjusts legs and spreads them ever so slightly...maybe a glimpse unsure...very quick maybe send a message to those who cap sunrise as they may not see this till afterwards & file deleted. |
|
| Author: | jazzr [ Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Jana Rawlinson |
SAS Australia S2E1 shame about the blur in some shots |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|