| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| G'Bye from a Pommie https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=19318 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | zerohedge [ Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | G'Bye from a Pommie |
And I'm spent Well it's been an interesting less than a month since I started posting here but as I said my collection wasn't unlimited of aus celebs, I will return @ some future point with new pics! |
|
| Author: | wolverine [ Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: G'Bye from a Pommie |
He Came, He Saw, He Conquered |
|
| Author: | djmenow [ Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: G'Bye from a Pommie |
Well short and sweet. Look forward to you returning at some stage. |
|
| Author: | critic [ Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: G'Bye from a Pommie |
Well that will stop cluttering the site up - 5 posts per thread per day !! |
|
| Author: | labouchere [ Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: G'Bye from a Pommie |
'Who was that Masked Man?' we ask collectively as he rides away into the Sunset ... *sigh* I'm missing you already |
|
| Author: | zerohedge [ Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: G'Bye from a Pommie |
| Author: | modecko [ Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: G'Bye from a Pommie |
Thanks for what was and what will be. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|