| AusCelebs Forums https://forums.auscelebs.net/ |
|
| letterbox question please https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=19287 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | christelvr69 [ Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | letterbox question please |
Hi Guys/Girls, I have some tickets coming from tickettek, to my house, and I realised I don't have a lock on my letterbox. I put a lock on it, but you can still open the letterbox, I am wondering if their is a certain type of lock I can get in the meantime, so my tickets arrive safely! I have put some pics here, so I can explain what I mean (I am renting, so something I can easily take in and out, without anyone noticing. As you can see, there is nothing to stop the lock from being opened, even with a padlock (if you turn the handle one way, you can get the letterbox open. Thanks heaps, Kane |
|
| Author: | phunkyfeelone [ Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: letterbox question please |
You should have ordered your tickets as pick-up or registered post if your letterbox is not secure. That's your problem to deal with now... And yes, I got Foo Fighters tickets recently, so I have been in the same situation in the last couple of weeks. |
|
| Author: | HumphreyBBear [ Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: letterbox question please |
Probably too late now, but next time, try this Australia Post Service: it's free and secure. 24/7 Parcel Locker |
|
| Author: | christelvr69 [ Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: letterbox question please |
all good, done mail redirection:) thanks for getting back to me though:) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|