AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Donations
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=19102
Page 4 of 4

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

Another $10 this year gents, keep it up, appreciate it :salut:

Author:  asanque [ Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

Just donated, would be grateful if someone could enable zip files :)

Thanks!

Author:  Scythe73 [ Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

Hi, After being on here for quite a few years I finally donated. I should have done it ages ago to ensure this fantastic site stays up and running and to also try and show some appreciation to all those guys who consistently cap these Auscelebs. Thank you and keep up the great work. I have only one small issue though, I still have the donation banner appearing.

Author:  wolverine [ Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

Scythe73 wrote:
Hi, After being on here for quite a few years I finally donated. I should have done it ages ago to ensure this fantastic site stays up and running and to also try and show some appreciation to all those guys who consistently cap these Auscelebs. Thank you and keep up the great work. I have only one small issue though, I still have the donation banner appearing.


I've sent you a PM asking for more info. This can happen if you don't provide your forum username on Paypal donation page.

Author:  Steve55 [ Mon May 11, 2020 12:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

Hey,

I've made a donation, but still not allowed to download. Know why that is?

wolverine wrote:
Donations page is finally up! At this stage it is fairly low key and not obtrusive so we can gauge how it is received by members but if there is not much being donated, might consider putting it in a more prominent position.

Please donate whatever amount you think is fair and you can afford at the moment. This month's hosting bill is due within 7 days and we're hoping to raise enough funds to cover it before then.

For more on this topic, please read here :arrow: http://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=19053

Image

Author:  wolverine [ Mon May 11, 2020 2:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

Steve55 wrote:
Hey,

I've made a donation, but still not allowed to download. Know why that is?


PM me your email used for PayPal donation. If PayPal email used is not the same as the one registered to your account here and you don't provide username in donation description, I am unable to tell who donated.

Author:  Fizzybomb [ Tue May 12, 2020 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

I wonder if anyone can help me I have paid a donation yet I keep getting a message saying that I am not financial. HELP.

Author:  wolverine [ Tue May 12, 2020 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Donations

Fizzybomb wrote:
I wonder if anyone can help me I have paid a donation yet I keep getting a message saying that I am not financial. HELP.


Sorted.

It's important to provide your username in description, it makes short work of applying benefits.

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/