AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=19066
Page 1 of 5

Author:  wolverine [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:00 am ]
Post subject:  Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

Another year is drawing to a close - good time to take stock and think about which Aussie celebrity made the best impression on you this year. Poll choices contain 50 most discussed and uploaded celebrities this year so if your favourite celebrity is not in the list, sorry but they were not popular enough :giggle:

Winner will feature in our logo for one month. Poll closes on 1st January so make sure to vote before then. You're also welcome to explain why.

Author:  Laxative Effect [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

My vote goes to Helen. Out of the list shes is my favorite. Its a shame Emily Angwin didn't it make it, i really did try to get her in the top 50 :P

Author:  hufftuck [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

I'm always a Kylie Gillies fan. Love her legs the most.
Just curious about the current logo on AusCelebs featuring Kylie, Sally and Monique in their Santa outfits as to where you found the photo without the Morning Show logo because whatever I found so far has the logo covering Kylie's legs :cheerstothat:

Author:  wolverine [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

hufftuck wrote:
I'm always a Kylie Gillies fan. Love her legs the most.
Just curious about the current logo on AusCelebs featuring Kylie, Sally and Monique in their Santa outfits as to where you found the photo without the Morning Show logo because whatever I found so far has the logo covering Kylie's legs :cheerstothat:


Logo was there, I erased it using Gimp (clone and heal tools).

Author:  djmenow [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

Demi Harman for me. Just sooooo hot.

Author:  Laxative Effect [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

wolverine wrote:
hufftuck wrote:
I'm always a Kylie Gillies fan. Love her legs the most.
Just curious about the current logo on AusCelebs featuring Kylie, Sally and Monique in their Santa outfits as to where you found the photo without the Morning Show logo because whatever I found so far has the logo covering Kylie's legs :cheerstothat:


Logo was there, I erased it using Gimp (clone and heal tools).


Well done with the banner wolverine, looks good :thumleft:

Author:  hufftuck [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

wolverine wrote:
Logo was there, I erased it using Gimp (clone and heal tools).


Thanks for the reply awesome job you did there mate :bow:

Author:  bfnbho [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

Had to be Rhiannon

Author:  phunkyfeelone [ Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

How to pick only one...surely we could have had categories???

Carrie Bickmore, all rounder (tight, tiny, blonde, clumsy, and gets the puppies out occasionally)

Author:  narly [ Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vote for you favourite Aussie celebrity in 2013

Went with Roz , the one I most look forward to seeing & capping.Gunna miss her Image
Jess turner just to dribble over Image
Nat Barr - purely on her facial expressions
Bickmore - good all rounder with sex appeal .Not that tiny actually , has reasonable height on her from what I can work out.
Kellie Sloane , Hermione Kitson are up there.
One not listed that I'm growing fond of is Kimberley Soekov.

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/