AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 33 posts ] 
 The Election 2010 thread 
Message Author

Postby SKaVeN » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm not against the idea of a Liberal government. There's little to differentiate between the two major parties nowadays; unless you want to call them The Conservative Party & The Slightly-Less-Conservative (But Not Really) Than The Other Party but I did no want Abbott as the PM! I believe he is a damn fool & would be a disaster in office & an embarrassment for us internationally. It would've also been a triple threat in that two of the biggest fools in parliament (i.e. Joyce & Bishop) would complete the trilogy of terror.

To be fair, since the leadership change, both the two major party leaders have not really done much apart from starting another election campaign so, as PM, Gillard has not really even been let out the stable yet. I'm all for giving her a chance for the next three years.

Oh, even though it appears to be finally settled, I don't think Katter will be in too much of a hurry to give up all the extra attention this has been giving him lately... Image Image

Ned Flanders

Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Postby RustyNail » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Gillard and her less than perfected accent (what a joke) is already an embarrassment.

Congratulations to the 5.64% (nearly 620,000) that made up the total of informal votes. Well done you dumb fucktards for probably costing us tens of millions more hanging the government in limbo for so long. Just don't cry or whinge when interest rates rise or something like energy bills or the pension aren't what they are supposed to be. You had a chance to make a difference and vote someone in to make changes you perhaps liked or wanted or make a difference. But no.. instead dumbarse fags like Reb chose to draw dicks and other stupid shit on the paper. Well done... well done. :roll:

Jimbo Jones

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Postby djmenow » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm

To the Liberals as Stephanie would say ' Suck On That Faggots' lol :giggle:

Ned Flanders

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Postby Argod » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am

Hey for a fag Rebs not a dumbarse and why are dicks stupid? This thread confuses me

Itchy the Mouse

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am
Profile WWW

Postby danilo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 am

modecko wrote:
Independents having singed with a party cannot then just block everything, that is up to the opposition, non-aligned independents who are sitting on the cross benches like Crook and Wilkie are proposing to do, and the Senate.

The independents one by one taking sides to help one of the majors reach 76 seats is disappointing. No one has decided to 'remain on the fence' and back neither. Wilke talked about it but ultimately backed labor.

RustyNail wrote:
Congratulations to the 5.64% (nearly 620,000) that made up the total of informal votes. Well done you dumb fucktards for probably costing us tens of millions more hanging the government in limbo for so long. Just don't cry or whinge when interest rates rise or something like energy bills or the pension aren't what they are supposed to be. You had a chance to make a difference and vote someone in to make changes you perhaps liked or wanted or make a difference.

The idea of voting making a difference is a myth. As I understand it if you voted for one of the losers in your electorate your vote is gone. It only counts when you've backed the winner.

The only way out is electoral reform, specifically the system of vote counting.

Elizabeth Hoover

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 am

Postby RustyNail » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 am

Argod wrote:
Hey for a fag Rebs not a dumbarse and why are dicks stupid? This thread confuses me
Waiting in line to check your name off at the polling location to simply draw dicks. If a fence sitter (and scab) is going to spend that amount of time to avoid a fine, be more creative.

danilo grow a brain. The point is, most of the 600,000+ dumb arses will be the first to bitch and moan about interest rates, pensions, welfare, hospitals, blaa blaa blaa. Cry me a fucken river. If they don't have what they want, blame themselves for not bothering. Vote for the government you want in. Duh!

I agree totally with the electoral reform.... but boy you contradict yourself. Every vote counts regardless.

Some ask why force you to vote? Yes why?
Is that realistic with such a smallish population? I don't think so... it's not like we have 100 or 200 million peeps here. :roll:

Jimbo Jones

Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:22 am

Postby Reb » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Argod wrote:

Damn straight :smoke: Go Pies :ohyes:

Mary Bailey

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Postby Argod » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 pm

RustyNail wrote:
Argod wrote:
Waiting in line to check your name off at the polling location to simply draw dicks. If a fence sitter (and scab) is going to spend that amount of time to avoid a fine, be more creative.

I dunno, I doubt Reb would have drawn a stick man penis, I'm guessing thick and sturdy with curly hairs on the balls...amiright Reb?

Rusty you seem to have a fear of the penis, this concerns me, embrace your penis, it will bring you much pleasure.

you do have a point about fence sitters and how they get scabs for sittin on them for too long. Mostly of the buttocks. It is to be avoided

Itchy the Mouse

Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 pm
Profile WWW

Postby bullwinkle » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Ferchrissakes, don't let Fran see all this talk about thick sturdy willies, or we'll never get past it.

On topic, the next three years is going to be very interesting - can't see much being achieved reform wise, but we'll wait and see.

Jimbo Jones

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:51 pm

Postby SKaVeN » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Argod wrote:
RustyNail wrote:
Argod wrote:

I dunno, I doubt Reb would have drawn a stick man penis, I'm guessing thick and sturdy with curly hairs on the balls...amiright Reb?

Rusty you seem to have a fear of the penis, this concerns me, embrace your penis, it will bring you much pleasure.

you do have a point about fence sitters and how they get scabs for sittin on them for too long. Mostly of the buttocks. It is to be avoided

Argy-Bargy, we've been over this before. Never put the words "penis" & "buttocks" together in the same post! If you start getting all those unsolicited emails from Frannybaggins again, you've only got yourself to blame!

Reb wrote:
Argod wrote:

Damn straight :smoke: Go Pies :ohyes:

Ned Flanders

Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Reply to topic 
 [ 33 posts ]