AusCelebs Forums
https://forums.auscelebs.net/

Vote #1 - Franger_Mat
https://forums.auscelebs.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=11101
Page 1 of 10

Author:  SKaVeN [ Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Vote #1 - Franger_Mat

Frankston Daily Inquirer wrote:
Late news just in is that Frankston Matthew will be nominating himself as as a candidate for Prime Minister of Australia.

Mr Mat, who received much notoriety after a revealing chapter in Pauline Hanson's autobiography which revealed a sordid love tryst between herself & Mr Mat & their "partner swapping" activities involving Colon Powell & Condalisa Rice.

Political commentators believe that the election campaign will be no easy wing for Mr Mat.

It is believed the Mr Mat will soon reveal his fundamental election policies for both Australia & his constituency of Frankston, who his colleagues are & what portfolios he intends to bestow them...

Author:  Franger_Mat [ Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Why thankyou Skaven.



I have been working on polling my fanbase, but sadly so far only Rebel has genuinely offered. :yikes:


I was looking forward to being the "Head of Cabinet", until I discoved what it actually meant, and was not a reference to hot (female!) interior designers plundering my privates.



And Pauline Hanson is a filthy liar! I never went near her, I swear! Honest!

And you know how I know? I know the curtains don't match the drapes if you know what I mean.


I've revealed my fundamentals many times, with usually mixed results.



I could start up my own "Crazy Party" ("One Nation" was already taken), and run for the top job. At least I'd get my head on the tele, and you'd all know what a face for radio your ol pal Franger has.



Sounds like a plan to me.

Now someone lend me the $1 million dollars I'll need to run. I'll give it back, I swear.

Would I lie to you?

Author:  SKaVeN [ Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

So tell us about your policies, plans for our countries future & who you will have on your front bench & with which port folios?

Image

Author:  Franger_Mat [ Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

SKaVeN wrote:
So tell us about your policies, plans for our countries future & who you will have on your front bench & with which port folios?

Image



Are you gunna shout the $1 million+?


Otherwise its all more underwraps than a very clumsy and unfortunate baker.

Author:  mr_walker* [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:02 am ]
Post subject: 

SKaVeN wrote:
So tell us about your policies, plans for our countries future & who you will have on your front bench & with which port folios?

Image


FFS don't encourage him!

Author:  Franger_Mat [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

aka Aussie wrote:
Franger_Mat wrote:
And Pauline Hanson is a filthy liar! I never went near her, I swear! Honest!


Are you willing to take a Lie Detector test, a la David Oldfield :P



Only if I'm guaranteed beforehand to pass.

I once took a Stand Detector test, I passed. I was in the vertical rather than the horizontal at the time.



And Mr. Walker sir, if it makes you feel any better, I promise to "shower you in gold" just as much, if not more as Little Johnny. In fact I promise you a brown shower.

And that's a promise you can bank on.

[img]/uploads_thumbnails/big-moustache.jpg[/img]

Author:  SKaVeN [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

But have you noticed he's only denied doing the wild thang with Pauline Hanson but failed to comment one way or the other on Colon Powell & Condalisa Rice...Image

Personally, I'm interested to hear if he'll be putting his long time colleague Reb in his inner cabinet & what port folio he'll award him. Image

I'm also interested in hearing his grand plan to make Frankston the cultural & intellectual capital of Australia & his policies on global warming & industrial relations... Image

Author:  mr_walker* [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Franger_Mat wrote:
aka Aussie wrote:
Franger_Mat wrote:
And Pauline Hanson is a filthy liar! I never went near her, I swear! Honest!


Are you willing to take a Lie Detector test, a la David Oldfield :P



Only if I'm guaranteed beforehand to pass.

I once took a Stand Detector test, I passed. I was in the vertical rather than the horizontal at the time.



And Mr. Walker sir, if it makes you feel any better, I promise to "shower you in gold" just as much, if not more as Little Johnny. In fact I promise you a brown shower.

And that's a promise you can bank on.

[img]/uploads_thumbnails/big-moustache.jpg[/img]


Boor.

Author:  Franger_Mat [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

mr walker* wrote:
Franger_Mat wrote:
aka Aussie wrote:
Franger_Mat wrote:
And Pauline Hanson is a filthy liar! I never went near her, I swear! Honest!


Are you willing to take a Lie Detector test, a la David Oldfield :P



Only if I'm guaranteed beforehand to pass.

I once took a Stand Detector test, I passed. I was in the vertical rather than the horizontal at the time.



And Mr. Walker sir, if it makes you feel any better, I promise to "shower you in gold" just as much, if not more as Little Johnny. In fact I promise you a brown shower.

And that's a promise you can bank on.

[img]/uploads_thumbnails/big-moustache.jpg[/img]


Boor.



Well I do have some interesting policies on water management and underground wells, thanks for bringing it up.

Author:  Chinny [ Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

I bet CJ votes for you :)

Page 1 of 10 All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/