AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Mon May 01, 2017 2:19 pm



Reply to topic 
 [ 28 posts ] 
 Married At First Sight 
Message Author

Postby atefooterz » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 pm


BEHO wrote:
djmenow wrote:
I wonder if the uncensored will come out.

It has!

:roll: so as they say pics or it never happened!


2
Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13455
Karma: 162.81 (21906 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 pm
Profile WWW

Postby djmenow » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 pm


:cool:
Please log in to view images


11
Arnie in the Sky
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2001 1:29 pm
Posts: 1847
Karma: 136.76 (2526 thanks)

Location: The Guy In Kate Ritchies Home Video
Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 pm
Profile

Postby helicopter987 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 pm


Any more nude of Cheryl ?


1
Maggie's Pacifier

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 pm
Posts: 1
Karma: 100.00 (1 thanks)
Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:52 pm
Profile

Postby pce229073 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:21 pm


Can't understand why the stupid Sydney Racecaller dude who got married to Nadia could walk away from her. She want to move to Sydney to make it work with him and he said no. He must be gay...lol
anyway photos are off her instagram page
pce229073 :smoke:

M 1080x1080 104
M 750x750 132
S 750x750 99
S 640x733 80
M 1080x810 127
M 750x750 79
M 750x937 98
M 1080x1080 88
M 1080x1080 147
M 1080x1080 110
M 1080x1350 79
M 1080x1080 130
M 1080x1350 70
S 320x378 70
M 1080x1350 69
M 1080x1169 84
S 750x750 107
S 640x640 81
M 640x640 85
S 640x640 91
M 640x640 92
S 640x640 138


Last edited by pce229073 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.



3
Lionel Hutz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 385
Karma: 155.32 (598 thanks)

Location: The Land of OZ
Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:21 pm
Profile

Postby phunkyfeelone » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:47 am


pce229073 wrote:
Can't understand why the stupid Sydney Racecaller dude who got married to Nadia could walk away from her. She want to move to Sydney to make it work with him and he said no. He must be gay...lol
pce229073 :smoke:


You do realise that most of the people on those shows are actors or models trying to get 15 minutes of fame, and are not genuine contestants...


Arnie in the Sky
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 1839
Karma: 145.35 (2673 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:47 am
Profile

Postby pce229073 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 am


Yes I do..hence the tongue in cheek lol on the end of the statement. :dance: :dance: :dance:
But like all the others on this site.... its the photo of their bods that we're interested in seeing..so here she is :cool:
pce229073 :smoke:


Lionel Hutz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 385
Karma: 155.32 (598 thanks)

Location: The Land of OZ
Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:12 am
Profile

Postby atefooterz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm


pce229073 wrote:
Yes I do..hence the tongue in cheek lol on the end of the statement. :dance: :dance: :dance:
But like all the others on this site.... its the photo of their bods that we're interested in seeing..so here she is :cool:
pce229073 :smoke:

Thanks for the pics of what was too hot for blokeasexual race caller clown to handle.
This series really called out that 3rd speices, being blokeasexuals. with fire dude & race mumbler in particular, while not gay a bromance will always prevail over mere wimmen, unless they paid for services and only have 30 mins or 1 hour to play. :smoke:


1
Santa's Little Helper
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:34 pm
Posts: 13455
Karma: 162.81 (21906 thanks)

Location: #nowhereman
Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:39 pm
Profile WWW

Postby phunkyfeelone » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 pm


atefooterz wrote:
pce229073 wrote:
Yes I do..hence the tongue in cheek lol on the end of the statement. :dance: :dance: :dance:
But like all the others on this site.... its the photo of their bods that we're interested in seeing..so here she is :cool:
pce229073 :smoke:

Thanks for the pics of what was too hot for blokeasexual race caller clown to handle.
This series really called out that 3rd speices, being blokeasexuals. with fire dude & race mumbler in particular, while not gay a bromance will always prevail over mere wimmen, unless they paid for services and only have 30 mins or 1 hour to play. :smoke:


What annoyed me more than anything was how Fireman was talking shit about Cheryl (who has TERRIBLE tits for the record), then when called out he and the others lied through their teeth. But in the final episode when shown the video, the show piled on Fireman, but the other jerks got away with lying.

Very weak and desperate women who are subservient to dickheads.

Although a twin sandwich would keep me quiet...


Arnie in the Sky
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 1839
Karma: 145.35 (2673 thanks)

Location: The Land of Chocolate
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:44 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic 
 [ 28 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
.