AusCelebs Forums

View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 am

Reply to topic 
 [ 73 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Same sex marriage vote 

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?
Yes 69%  69%  [ 122 ]
No 31%  31%  [ 54 ]
Total votes : 176

Same sex marriage vote 
Message Author

Postby HIPPYD » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm

phunkyfeelone wrote:
HIPPYD wrote:
Have you seen the tv ads for the no campaign? All they talk about is what their 'christian' kids will get taught in school about blah blah, they don't even mention what the actual vote is about. Someone said they are ok with people objecting on religious and non homophobic reasons, when your religion says gays should be killed I'd say that's homophobic. Those ads are homophobic and I'm yet to see a non homophobic reason for the no campaign.

None of them mention anything specific about religion or mention "christian", you're assuming they do because it's assumed that all those opposing gay marriage are religious.

Their focus, which is exaggerated but not unrealistic, is that normalising same-sex marriage will normalise and promote non-natural behaviours, and as with any minority, we seem to over-teach and over-educate, which in turn influences young minds into thinking it's a choice, not a biological occurrence.

There's an ad being shown on foxtel where this canadian guy is bleeting about what his 'christian' kid is forced to hear and read at school about gays in canada...and yes he says 'christian'.

Judge Roy Snyder

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Postby atefooterz » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Almost all the no tvc i have seen have a christian message, endorcement & end credit, as required by law.
Again [quote]normalise and promote non-natural behaviours[\quote]
So many species have same sex sex, read about it. Sadly animals do not have korans or bibles so did not get the memo!

Santa's Little Helper

Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:52 pm
Profile WWW

Postby locomotive007 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:39 am

what is proud of being gay?
I do not want my child see 2 men with beard stick their tongue in each others mouth in public! How do they even want to be a Father? Most of the people try these shit just for fun, even though they are not gay! Where is self-respect?? :neutral:

Maggie's Pacifier

Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:39 am

Postby locomotive007 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:34 am

SKaVeN wrote:
It is very telling, I think, that people here who believe they are arguing the case for NO without prejudice would do so by using terms like 'LGBTQI alphabet,' 'natural anomaly,' etc., and genuinely cannot seem to be able to see the issue with that. It never ceases to astonish and sadden me how much effort people will spend arguing discrimination to be a more moral option. But peoples core beliefs seldom change, so there really is no point in arguing with them. I don't concern myself about it terribly because, as all past opinion polls have indicated, most Australians do support marriage equality. I believe that will be proven, once again, by the plebiscite; the government will have no more excuses left to reject or defer it, and the minority who are against it are just going to have to deal with it. It is a pity that $120 of public money had to be spent just to humiliate the LGBTIQ community first but, like all things, it will soon be in the past...

yeah you are right smart mouth! and next time is for the Polygamy and the next would be for Pedophilia rights? right? Micheal Jackson would be happy if he was alive!

Maggie's Pacifier

Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:34 am

Postby SKaVeN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:16 pm

:lol: :giggle: Funniest two posts I've seen for a while! Two THANKS from me! :wink:

S 225x225 180

Ned Flanders

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Postby atefooterz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:22 pm

SKaVeN wrote:
:lol: :giggle: Funniest two posts I've seen for a while! Two THANKS from me! :wink:

I was expecting a 3rd post...
cocks don`t homo, ass does. carpet munching is ok as long as a responsible straight guy is watching. :chuckel:

Santa's Little Helper

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:22 pm
Profile WWW

Postby SKaVeN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:40 pm

atefooterz wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:

cocks don`t homo, ass does. carpet munching is ok as long as a responsible straight guy is watching. :chuckel:

He has got a third one, actually; also about "gay-shit,' but on a completely irrelevant thread.
I can understand his main concern, though. Believing that legalisation of SSM would lead to another plebiscite asking people if we should decriminalise paedophilia, most people voting yes, and the government legislating it as legal seems like a perfectly reasonable conclusion to me...
I do wonder why he hates beards so much. Maybe he just doesn't like pash-rash? :lol:
By the way, is this an appropriate enough juncture for me to mention that I also support clearer labelling on prescription medicine?

Ned Flanders

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Postby atefooterz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 am

SKaVeN wrote:
atefooterz wrote:
SKaVeN wrote:

He has got a third one, actually; also about "gay-shit,' but on a completely irrelevant thread.
I can understand his main concern, though. Believing that legalisation of SSM would lead to another plebiscite asking people if we should decriminalise paedophilia, most people voting yes, and the government legislating it as legal seems like a perfectly reasonable conclusion to me...
I do wonder why he hates beards so much. Maybe he just doesn't like pash-rash? :lol:
By the way, is this an appropriate enough juncture for me to mention that I also support clearer labelling on prescription medicine?

Only consenting pharmacists & doctors should know what is in the bottle! We need a plebiscite about possible sky is falling invisible legislation ramifications.

Santa's Little Helper

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 am
Profile WWW

Postby locomotive007 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:14 am

Answer the questions Golden-mines :smile: :smile: :smile: Your answers are irrelevant! no logic actually!
By the way, that ass-hole which you gay bigots have (like your opinions :punch: ) is for taking shit, Its practical function actually, not for punty punty punty :evil: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :cheerstothat: :cheerstothat:

Maggie's Pacifier

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:14 am

Postby wolverine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 am

Let's keep it civil please...

Capo Bastone

Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 am
Reply to topic 
 [ 73 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next